Search results

1. F

2003 wish worth to buy?

Thanks for ur explanation. So what is ur view on Exora, Alza , recond Wish (2008) and recond wish (2009)?
  2. F

2003 wish worth to buy?

yes that is what i am considering... no really worth to spend on the interest. what actually interest me is the condition of the car itself which is in good condition as i know my friend closely. i am considering wish as the fuel consumption is good and there is a resell value but for 11...
  3. 2003 wish worth to buy?

Hi everyone, Currently I have a friend who might be letting go a well maintained 2003 wish. For market price I believe is still around 65k. So the problem now, I am considering whether is it worth to look into it as my parent like to have a 7 seater mover. Now for 2nd car the interest...
  4. F

Selling stock or modded JDM from japan not SG cars

i have pm u some question ^^
  5. F

Selling stock or modded JDM from japan not SG cars

any chances to get it to sarawak ?
  6. F

Levin Twin Exhaust or single exhaust ?

Thanks... thinking of going for fgk twin exhaust
  7. F

AE101/AE111 FGK TwinMuffler Exhaust

what is the best price to kuching?
  8. F

may i know why is there a bit lag on twin exhaust?
  9. F

ya ... and the price also got cheap and exp. cheap can be around 300++ and some go for 900++. these all for local make.
  10. F

TOYOTA 4AGE Black Top 20 Valve 421

can pm the price to kuching ?
  11. F

whoooa poison very deep lar... got ppl recommend but .. budget constraint at this moment. that is y looking into exhaust part .. header if change maybe local make.
  12. F

RIMS directly from JAPAN!

hi, may i know how will be the charges ?
  13. F

yes i heard they mention that 4afe exhaust is restrictive, so i need to change to others. they mention that twim exhaust got a controller to direct the flow according to the gas flow, is it correct?
  14. F

yes quite a few on performance exhaust setup. in some old forum, it seems alot of ppl wan to get twin exhaust and also in one side alot of ppl switch to other exhaust like hks, apexi. so i would like to know what is their view on it since some of them had test different exhaust. As for sound, i...
  15. Levin Twin Exhaust or single exhaust ?

I just finish transplant my car to 4age 20v blacktop auto. thinking of improving the exhaust system as it is now connect to my old 4afe exhaust. 1. i would like to know the different between levin twin exhaust performance compare with single s-flow exhaust (fgk, tanabe). i am looking for...
  16. F

Mod 20v 4age

thanks ... my mechanic just help me to install it ... it actually come with halfcut but the button is missing ... so i need to go chop shop and search all over the place for 1 single unique button lol.
  17. F

Mod 20v 4age

Does anyone know the wiring for ect-s switch. It is 5 wires
  18. F

Mod 20v 4age

lol .... i guess no different lol
  19. F

Mod 20v 4age

i read it before but it doesn't really state the different in thickness beside thicker rubber for better insulation. for example i know ultra cable is good, which is there 7mm and 8mm cable for the same engine?
  20. F

Mod 20v 4age

hi, can anyone tell me what is the different between 7mm vs 8mm performance plug cable ?? if i not mistaken, bigger the better ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my questions:

1.) how much is 195/50/15 for Advan Neova? New price plus installation, balancing and alignment.

2.) comments about Falken Ziex?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience