Search results

1. K

Place to look for the car you want!

1. Car Brand / Model : Toyota Altezza / RS 200 2. 00-02 3. Transmission : MANUAL 4. CC : 2000 5. Budget : 60-63K Thanks
  2. K

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!! Looking for 6 Speed ., Carib Halfcut or AE111GT Spec ONLY!! prefer mileage at 90k-110k . Please call or sms 012-2100557 ! TQ :driver::driver:
  3. K

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

Bro, looking for Altezza RS 200 (Manual Edition) , kindly quote me the price for complete OTR, Loan availability, years , interest rate, documnet needed for transcation., and cash. [email protected]. TQ
  4. K

buying 2nd altezza rs200

Have any taikor or sifus here know the history of this car ? such as accident , number of ownership and etc.. interested d car but had yet to make any appointment to the owner .... therefore need some guideline casue dont wanted to waste ppl times... tq :driver::driver...
  5. K

AE-101 Wheels offset

Bro. These weel alignment problem only will happens at the front side ? what about the rear side ? Any solution for that ?
  6. K

Japan's Recond Car For Sale 30% Less Than Market Value-Come And View

Bro . Interesed in Altezza RS200 6 Speed Manual , and Subaru GDA ., Would you pm the price for either cash or loan . Or email me [email protected] Thanks.
  7. K

AE-101 Wheels offset

Bro. Thanx for the picture info ! the car is year 95-97 seg ? you have any idea what is the wheel base dimenison or treads dimension difference between year 97 and 99 ? Cause now my front wheels is align to my arch fender where as the rear wheels is a bit inside compare to the arch fender !
  8. K

AE-101 Wheels offset

Bro. approx what is the height dimension between tire and the rear fender , in order for the tyre to avoid hitting the fender ? and o so the camber adjustment ! please advice thanx
  9. K

AE-101 Wheels offset

Can't put 16" rims on my car. cause my is only 4afe standard engine. already no pick up during accerlation. 16" much more worst ! :bawling::bawling: Does any sifus here using +28 or +30 ?
  10. K

AE-101 Wheels offset

Dear sifus., Is the treads dimension for AE101 and AE111 (Year 99) is the same ?? any difference between them ? Currently i m driving Year 99 and using 15" offset rims +34 for front and rear. For front is ok but for rear the rims is a bit `inside' compare to front which is not enough wide ...
  11. K

Roads for spirited drives

Gogogo i will be in the middle !!! :proud:
  12. K

Good Suggestion & Great idea !!! :proud::proud:
  13. K

Yup. Is Sunday morning !! if you wanted to go at saturday midnight i am ok with that !! :proud: but consider the amount of time for the road as stated by power_gtr ,. night visibily of the road and most important the time wasted for waiting people in a certain location., later will hear all...
  14. K

It would b perfect touge run .. but please make it on weekend morning !!! :biggrin: wish 1 of the Taiko here can arrange for that :proud::proud:
  15. K

haha ... sure wanted to avoid lar ... i to miss the old days as you mentioned !!! i still do remeber last time where cars is not that much during midnight and a lot of `Racers' and spectators along the federal hightway escpecially near the motorola entrance !! :proud::proud:
  16. K

Usually those illegal race start at what time ? and end time ? if any sifus knew about it ? cause wanted to avoid that !!!!
  17. K

100% Support for weekend Ride .. :proud::proud:
  18. Gab Absorber for AE101 & AE111

I have 1set of GAB Absorber + Spring for sell for Toyota AE101 - AE111 ... Items bought from RSOne in Kepong. Confirm items no leakage. Reasons for selling - Upgrade to adjustable .. Attached picture for your reference. Call/Sms me at 012-2100557
  19. K

Continue car loan payment

Bro. Pm the details for Nissan S15 , and Toyota Estima such as D/payment, montly installment , car details and etc . to my email at [email protected].
  20. K

To All Sifus .. Appreciate a help of how to get to Genting Sempah using `old roads' some say is Jln Gombak ??? Really have no idea. Noted on google map Genting Sempah is actually after Genting R&R,:hmmmm::hmmmm: but have asked someone by no correct answer some told their is an exit...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In order to give a new dimension to the esteemed brand Caltex and boost the commercial prospects of Chevron- one of its leading products, Caltex has come up with its new line of brand campaign. The brand’s Marketing Support Manager, Faizal Abdul Samad while briefing the media on its new line of strategy reiterated the all round support extended to the development of the leading brand...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience