Search results

1. D

[WTS] Gen2 Bodykit

Bro, What is the best price for gen2's R3 Front bumper and side skirt?? Cheers
  2. D

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

3. D

Krayven Bodykits and Spoiler Station.

4. D

Help regarding Gen2 Brakes Upgrade

so wat brakes u using now bro?? u gen2 user too right?? mind to share?? XD i too found out recently that Option from taiwan has pnp brakes for gen2, so does D&D and Grippen... But all those need around rm3k - 4k+.... hahah..
  5. D

Alright, thx mate.. XD Lemme guess, u running R32 brakes in ur car bro?? :biggrin: anyway, pcd will run??
  6. D

Tyvm for ur suggestions.. just thinkin of bot onli.. hehe... but glamour see other caliper... hahah.. anyway, they're too exp too i guess... thanks again! anyway, do u know if there's ebc green stuff for gen2?? Wonderful.. APracing from neo... wait ppl go crash their new car send to chop shop...
  7. D

Thanks, but will it be PnP or need to mod?? Hmm, going to up the power soon, so thinking of getting something better, thanks!! =D
  8. D

Any PnP brakes upgrade out there for Gen2?? Anyone modded?? :confused:
  9. D

Oops... Thank you! XD
  10. D

Gen2 Brakes Upgrade Hi to all the sifus around, Just seeking for opinion and looking around, just wondering if there's any Gen2 around that has successfully upgraded to a set of Brembo brakes, and if yes, what are the modifications that have to be done and which Brembo (from which car) do u...
  11. Help regarding Gen2 Brakes Upgrade

Hi to all the sifus around, Just seeking for opinion and looking around, just wondering if there's any Gen2 around that has successfully upgraded to a set of Brembo brakes, and if yes, what are the modifications that have to be done and which Brembo (from which car) do u guys use?? Or...
  12. D

brembo brake calipers

hi bro, will this be able to fit into gen2? thanks..
  13. D

Oakley BackPack for sale

B u m p . . . .
  14. Oakley BackPack for sale

Hi all, i have an Oakley backpack for sale. Used for once only, selling it cause i have gotten myself another model. Bought it for close to 600 bucks, and now letting it go at RM450. Do contact me if interested (by SMS preferably). edison - 0143338518 COD around Sunway/Subang area...
  15. D

Introducing 3M Carbon Fiber sticker

Hi bro, i like what i've seen in the pics that u've posted so far, and jus enquiring, how much will it it be for u to do a few part for me on my gen2? - Front Hood - Side Mirror - Dash Board (only air cond area/controls area) - Interior Door opening "thingy"
  16. D

Customize Turbo kits for any type of vehicle 'new'

hi, interested in price for gen2. thanks.
  17. D

3D Carbon sticker wrap!!

hi bro, interested to know that price to do cf sticker for interior door handle 4 sides and radio player/ac control area for gen 2... Thanks!!
  18. Gen2 Dashboard

Question: Anybody selling black gen2 dashboard? Or wat other dashboard can gen2 use? Need mod? Thanks in advance!
  19. [WTA] Gen2 Open Pod Filter

hi guys, im planning to change my stock air filter to an open pod, but hope that i can get some input from the community out there! =D currently running a manual gen2, and have been wondering if anyone can share with me if there's anybody that have been running on these few air filter, and how...
  20. D

Matte Blue Proton Gen2

1 word... beautiful.....