Search results

1. T

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

mine is blue (arctic blue pearl)..nice what...friends including 'pak policia' adore this colour when they look see look see my car :biggrin: pearl white also nice but so mainstream...red i think quite rare...
  2. T

Calling all CL7 Euro R owners

for that matter u should contact our pengerusi majlis mr azril aka spiderman for central region...
  3. T

sms u yesterday asking for gruppe m price but no reply....
  4. T

Accord CL9

1. correct 2. stop production? Yes....ceased? not known... ---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ---------- other than legend, Accord 3.5 V6 is also a premium luxury Accord model in our country....it features the J35A...
  5. T

Thanks To All R's!!!

yeah rite...u got my support bien...time aku xde la diorg pegi berembat hahaha...
  6. T

haha the taillight...so the one dat attached to the body...u can ask lin hup seng for available stock and price...or else buy onlline....
  7. T

bro what do u mean by Passenger side - Rear Left Light (body)?
  8. T

wah gt wing....singapoean cl7r as usual la one step ahead...
  9. T

yaa right pivot cheaper and smaller...up to you man...anyway where are u from sousuke?
  10. T

so fornax urs with single exhaust? spiderman aka superman also with single if im not mistaken...i think theres nothing wrong with single..as for performance one of our fellow friend thinks single is better...as for the looks of course twin better hahaha....for me single or twin both should be...
  11. T

perrghh what a number...
  12. T

gonna use mugen catback on my car + test pipe...anyone with it? instead of hks silent high power...
  13. T

azril how was the tt last nite? how many Rs attended? have to antar my wife and pick her at bangi on time la dats why can't come...
  14. T

why not changing to mugen aero bumper or mugen front and rear under spoiler...really nice...can put mugen HID fog light summore.....
  15. T

fornax...yours is prefl or fl? other mods? motul pun ok...among recommended...
  16. T

17. T

the coilovers i bought it new but the car of course recond...the sound came from the absorber link which comes stock with the car.... ---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ---------- why want to buy stock exhaust? kong already?
  18. T

after a week with coilovers strange sound start coming from the inner back of the car....the sound is so irritating..its like something is going to break into pieces..at first thought this must be something to do with the coilovers...do the checking yesterday and comfirm theres nothing wrong...
  19. T

i think royo is concerning about the suspension not the seats...is it royo?:confused:
  20. T

bought it from rhd japan...can also order it from sunway but the shipping is too long and you have to put a deposit summore...otr opt search in shc...got someone selling toda fightex if im not mistaken... mugen coilovers for cl1 and cl7 is different...cl1 and cf4 accord or torneo share the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Oddly enough, I felt like an actual spectator at last weekend's TGR street race. Having attended countless motorsport events, it almost always seem like work. But not this time. This one felt special.

A couple of years ago, we had the KLGP, Malaysia's first street circuit event in decades...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience