Search results

1. N

Urgent advise need sifu . Honda civic FD 2.0 2007 . Gearbox car wont move

Thanks for all the reply , and sorry for the slow reply , i rushed to bali for work trip , hence the cat is left at the mechanic without repairing it yet . Hope I'll get it repair nicely and no need to burn a big hole in my pocket :) Nope bro , my friend told me that honda service center...
  2. N

Urgent advise need sifu . Honda civic FD 2.0 2007 . Gearbox car wont move

I change every 25k my ATF .. When it choke a week ago i change new ATF already , less than few day now totally wont move . So not related to spark plug right . Spark plug never change before . Thanks for helping bro
  3. Urgent advise need sifu . Honda civic FD 2.0 2007 . Gearbox car wont move

All the sifu here , i have a honda civic FD2.0 , 200k , done 200k+ milage .. My car 1 week ago when drive at low gear , the car keep choke , then when on low speed like stop and go at traffic light , when u start paddle from 0kmh, will give a huge choke like sudden push your car forward ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ! I replaced brake pads and disc rotor for my car recently and I am gonna do a simple write up bout it here. I know that there are already threads similar to this, but well, the more the merrier isn't it.

1. These are the new brake pads and rotors that I put in. The rotor to be replaced was OEM but I was already using Trestor Advantage.

2. Yes you would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience