Search results

1. C

Need opinion from old timers...

I prefer the Cefiro to come with RB25DETT, but it's hard to find sellers that had been done the swapping with legal registered. Only some of them had. Beside, many had said RB20 had many problems. For now, I plan to buy the car by using personal loan. If I had the car in standard mode but...
  2. C

Place to look for the car you want!

1) Proton Waja MME R3 2) Year 2006 3) Transmission Manual 4) Budget RM60k Please PM me if you or email me at [email protected] Thanks Bump: 1) Proton Waja MME R3 2) Year 2006 3) Transmission Manual 4) Budget RM60k Please PM me if you or email me at [email protected]...
  3. C

Waja MIVEC RS + MANY EXTRAS

Bro..is this car still available? Interested buyer here.:biggrin:
  4. C

Silvia PS13 for sale (SR22DET inside)

Waaaaahh! Hardly can't wait to lay my hands on that yellow monster...!!:adore:
  5. C

Haha...no need to tell. Once I see the pic of this car, I knew it was in tip top excellent condition. But same like you, I still don't have that kind of cash in my hand. Right now I'm trying on a business and hoping that my business will go well. Anyway thanks for your advice & support Sil80.
  6. C

I haven't view your car yet. I'm still struggling to get funds to afford your car. It doesn't feels right to view the car without money. :biggrin: coz I really know that I really want that car.
  7. C

EK 2 doors 97/2003

Bro... Are u in urgent sale? & may i know reason to sell it?
  8. C

Wallawei..so many people already asking about the car. I hope i didnt miss my only opportunity to own it. Just keep my fingers crossed & hoping my dreams come true. Hehehe... I just want that monster... :love:
  9. C

bro...u live in seremban? i'm from seremban too..did the parts is easier to find? coz i plan to own this kind of nissan too...hehehe... do u mind to email me full specs & more photos? [email protected]
  10. C

Need opinion from old timers...

Hello guys, I'm new here. I wanna ask about Nissan Cefiro A31. I really admire that car and plan to own it in nearest time. My question is, is it suitable for me 2 own an A31 Cefiro with my basic salary around RM2k? I wonder is the spare parts 4 the cefiro is as expensive as Honda's parts? &...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifu's

Need some advise wether is there any advantages if i install a v-afc into my
6a12 engine?coz one of my frend told me that itz activates my valve timing system and plays something like mivec or v tec!!is it true??plz advise thankz:itsme:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience