Search results

1. A

Exhaust Muffler.

Any review for M7 universal muffler?
  2. A

selection of racing clutch

Any review from racing clutch works pro400(5puck) & pro 500 (6puck) ?
  3. A

aloi@aluminium welding...help!!

They charge a rod aloy welding even 1/10 used. But total cost about RM35 ---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:57 PM ---------- not sure for area ampang.
  4. A

Done..I have send to engineering workshop with total cost rm35..fire with flame to straighten and then weld the hole..Now, in stage to touchup with spray can..:burnout:
  5. A

tq for the info bro....i will try look out tomorrow...
  6. A

Thanks bro. BTW where is the kuang selangor?sungai buloh?
  7. aloi@aluminium welding...help!!

Dear forumer, I just bought 2nd hand intake velocity. But the inlet hose has bend and almost broken due to poor shipping. Where the workshop in klang valley can repair? since it is aloi@aluminium material.broken heart when see the damaged.
  8. A

selection of racing clutch

Budget for racing clutch about rm650 without installation..If the clutch loceng give lot of different response than button type or s type, the budget below than 1.5k without installation..The car used 1.6 campro(non-cps) engine only..use for street performance and wonder to try at sepang track...
  9. selection of racing clutch

Dear All, I decided to install exedy racing clutch button type on my satria neo. Which one is better, 3puck or 4puck?...Based on the best performance..:smokin:
  10. Effect for SHORT piping exhaust?

Is there bad effect for making short exhaust system?. Means, the exhaust system are: 4-2-1 extractor --> "nenas" -> bullet straight flow --> straight flow muffler ( length: from engine till under back seat) Need advise for this exhaust system...:adore::adore::adore::adore:
  11. A

"Gup-Gup" sound heard

that right bro...when i make a uturn..there are sound "TENG"..very loud..
  12. A

"Gup-Gup" sound heard

tie rod?..where? ---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:04 PM ---------- how come my lower arm is "kong"?
  13. "Gup-Gup" sound heard

recently, i heard "Gup-Gup" sound at my front wheel when slow driving..when the speed is increased, the sound disappeared. is it my bearing wheel was damaged? or drive shaft?..quite annoying about the sound..huhu.. thanks for reading this post:adore:..
  14. A

need to know about racing clutch

just little bit confuse ..the long or short when pressing the clutch to change the gear is depending on the type clutch(standard clutch@semi racing clutch@racing clutch) or not?...........:idea:
  15. A

Need advise..

good info bro...btw..what type ems is better?works?siemens?other?
  16. A

Pro Neo Concept by Works Engineering - Performance products for the Satria Neo

What ACP and LCP stanf for??...noob..:banghead::banghead:
  17. A

need to know about racing clutch

goog info...is more puck, more better?
  18. need to know about racing clutch

what is function racing clutch compare to standard clutch? what about the puck?..3,4,5, and 8 pucks? meaning what? clutch 1.8,,2.0?? meaning what? just wanna know..hehe..:biggrin:
  19. A

Need advise..

what is ur expectations= performance engine....safe for long term what do you want out from your car= has pickup and top how do you drive your car= variety..depend on the road condition where do you drive your car usually..national road..every month going for long distance(more 300km)..
  20. Need advise..

is necessary to install new management like works ems,unicip?? if we mods lightn crank&cam pulley, fuel pressure regulator(FRP), fuel rail, racing clutch...or just remap the vdo ecu?:rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was privileged to be invited to join the convoy from Sg. Buluh R&R to the Esplanade on the Penang Island. 11.11.11 is a very rare occurrence that happens once in 100 years. So the Nissan Fairlady Z guys decided to have a drive towards the beautiful island and meet up with other members of the JDM Club owners in Penang...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience