Search results

1. B

Extreme Honda Civic Type-R

Re: Extreme Honda Civic Type-R (updated @ 18.01.08) This is one ugly car!!! Yawks!!! EEwwww!!! He destroys Type R!!!
  2. B

Hondarian Head Count - Episode II (2007)

Nik Zulkifli / Black Angel/ FD2/ Seri Kembangan/ 012 298 1910/ [email protected]
  3. B

FD2 Modification & Upgrades

Thanks man. yeah I was thinking of loosing the brembo cover. It's kind a sux. Maybe next week I'll get the real ones.:driver:
  4. B

Honda no good??? Why???

I had that dilemma actually. I was thinking of buying either FD2 or the new Camry 2.0. For me, if you are looking for a vehicle just to go to work & takes family travelling for the weekend, you should get a Camry. But for me, I am looking for my Soulmate. I wanna feel the power of dreams. It is...
  5. FD2 Modification & Upgrades

Hi Guys, This is the modification I did to my car. Hope we can share opinions. :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got this problem maybe long ago but I just noticed it since I changed the lower arm straight, tie end rod. Some friends suggest me to go press the arm. But some suggest that I get the thing that we put at the top of the suspension so that we can adjust the suspension from there. Please help me coz i dont know what the thing that should be install to the suspension. What is it and how much the thing cost?

Sorry for lame question. Your help is appreciated.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience