Search results

1. E

Evo 6 stolen and recovered on the same night

yeah man its really annoying that the police dont actually seem to have proper procedures/systems in place for dealing with theft/crime in this country. Regarding the immobiliser, mine kicks in within 2-3 mins of the car being driven off so if you dont have the card then it would break down...
  2. E

Evo 6 stolen and recovered on the same night

Heh when I came to collect the car I asked if I could leave it at the station for the night. The officer in charge told me it would be better to take it back as they could not guarantee its safety at the police compound. When I asked why not, he pointed at the police quarters behind and...
  3. Evo 6 stolen and recovered on the same night

My Evo 6 got stolen from in front of my condo in Damasara Perdana on Friday night at about 1.00 am. I rushed down to the police station to make a report and it was recovered within an hour so I had it back home by 3am. They stole my player and boost controller but its damn lucky that the anti...
  4. Honda Civic MB6 2000 1.8 VTI-s for sale

Hi all, Up for sale is my 1.8 Honda Civic MB6 2000. This car is fully imported from the UK and was brought back on an AP in 2006. I bought it in 2004 when I was studying there and managed to get an AP to bring it back. The car comes as standard with a B18C4 vtec engine and as far as I know is...
  5. Recommended EVO garage

Dear all, Am looking for a good garage in KL/PJ to examine an evo 6 which I am interested in buying. Can anyone recommend someone good and not one of the Sunway pirates?
  6. E

How do I know its a TME?

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated all.
  7. How do I know its a TME?

Hi all, Am new here so was hoping that someone could help me with the titled question. I am interested in buying an evo 6.5 tme, and was wondering how I could tell that the car I am looking at is indeed the tme and not a converted evo 6. Apart from the seats and interior trim which can be...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, my wira aircond switch light is gone oledi. I remove the switch from the front panel and i cannot find a way to open it. I scare to damge it because there are a few hooks oledi broken on the front panel. Anybody can help ?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience