Search results

1. D

Integra Type R

thanks bro :driver: Bump for today :driver:
  2. D

Integra Type R

Hi All, Bump for today!
  3. Integra Type R

Hi Guys, I’m letting go my beloved DC5R 2004 August & I’m the only owner. Reason to let go is because I would like to get a 4 door car to suite the family. No modification on the engine & is well taken care off, no track days and no trashing. The car never had any problems and running in...
  4. D

subaru impreza sti v9 been stolen!!

hi bro, sorry to hear that bro :( i know how it feels cause they try to steal my dc5r late last year and the car suffered major damages in process besides loosing some car parts. i hope they catch those Ba$tard$ who did that. Be strong bro..... thnx.
  5. D

DC5 Technical Problems/Issues

hi bro's, actually aku pun kena bende tu tapi bila lalu atas hump. any good contact mana nak dapat lower arm bush? the one i know is Hokomoto la.
  6. Bushings Problem?

Calling all sifu’s, I think it’s time for me to change my bushings for my car. I start to hear metal knocking sound when the car start to move and every time I go through a speed bump( especially front left side). I just gone through shoulder surgery (some mishap) so I can look down under the...
  7. D

DC5 : Looking for/ wanted item (Standard/ Aftermarket)

Aezsky & ex660, try here guys, not sure if they still have it: Sasuke Racing - Items For Sale
  8. D

This happen to my DC5

bro, Relax, same thing happened to my car end of last year to and guess what its also a DC5R. So I totally know how you feel as my car damage is much much worst then yours. They even broke my front emblem when they couldn’t steal it. Those original new emblems gonna cost you RM 1000 for full...
  9. D

Fuel Consumption For Our Ride

Hi John, I tried a couple of occasions and my findings is that of course the pickup much lesser ummph and fuel consumption is higher.
  10. D

yo guys, anybody know where i can get SUPER PRO suspension bush front only? also would like to know how much does it cost for back suspension. thanks:driver:
  11. D

hi guys, Anyone who has extra side window visors (both sides) do PM me! thanks all.
  12. D

STOLEN : SUBARU WRX STi V7 facelift to V9

Bro, Very very sorry to hear this. My DC5R also was almost stolen but the mohtre fcukers couldn’t figure out a way to start my car so they vandalize it however they want and took whatever they could. I know how it feels bro. Hang on there man! You'll get your car back!
  13. D

Be very carefull - Atempt to steal my car

thanks guys, im quite down beacuse of what happened. thought of modding more ( like timmy and prasath :adore: ) but now have to concentrate on reviving the car.
  14. D

guys, sorry i totally forget the alarm brand but the alarm calls you when even somebody apply a small amount of shock on your car. you might be thinking right now, why the heck then so many damages with my car as i would have received the call when they first break my side window - answers is i...
  15. D

thanks for the encouraging words guys..... it was raining so only manage to get 1 finger print..the police haven’t get back to me yet Steering lock? Oh yes bro…I think that was an easy obstacle for them to hack through It happened in Kulim, my home and I really hope they caught them….before...
  16. Be very carefull - Atempt to steal my car

Hi Bros , Last Friday 5am morning, robbers tried to steal my car but failed. :mad: Luckily those idiots didn’t know how to start my car but seriously guys I suffered a lot of damages. They actually cracked my side window and cut through it then somehow disabled the alarm. My alarm however...
  17. D

Newcomer: Engine oil

yeah..makes me wonder as the mechanic said its good.....:stupid:
  18. D

Congratulations to Black Mamba (Mr President)....

Congratulations bro :burnout:
  19. D

Newcomer: Engine oil

hi guys, have anybody heard of this engine oil from german before : VOLTRONIX? ~Rm200 for 4 liters.
  20. D

RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

R.I.P what a sad day. God Bless the driver.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

I'm newbie here, just need help from you all, My Car is a Satria GTi (EMS, SIemens), I want to put in e-Manage Blue, is it ok? because some of my colleague said that dosen't have much difference if i installed em' in my car unless mine is a GTi MPI.

Please help. Confuse:confused::banghead::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience