Search results

1. C

0-100 km/h Hit List

Visit this website....you can get a lots of information. ZePerfs : Select car
  2. C

All New Swift

Agree...BUT the fun parts is not to outrun any cars ....is the fun you get while you drive the car...!!
  3. C

Throwing rubbish out through the vehicle

Rubbish Simply Thrown Everywhere at Kosmopleks, Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi, 43900 SEPANG - YouTube Malaysian throw rubbish everywhere ....!! This is just one of the example...!!
  4. C

Honda CRZ vs Suzuki Swift Sport (2005 -2010)..!!

Thanks for sharing the story.... I what i know is swift sport in Malaysia only come with Pearl White and yellow... Maybe the blue swift tailgate you is the modded normal swift...unlikely is from Singapore Swift sport since the plate no. starting with "T".. And CRZ for me definitely is a...
  5. C

Due to extra weight for Honda CRZ, Swift Sport is little bit faster than CRZ...:idea:
  6. C

i found out the comparing result from here... Suzuki Swift Sport vs Honda CR-Z - FastestLaps.com What can you tell??
  7. Honda CRZ vs Suzuki Swift Sport (2005 -2010)..!!

In term of performance....which one better??
  8. C

Types of SSS

Approximately 36 liters per 450km or 0.232sen/km
  9. C

Types of SSS

mine 1 around 450 km/tank...city driving with light foot....fuel type= Ron 97
  10. C

Types of SSS

09 auto? hope you read the car spec ( comparing Auto vs Manual ) before you made this decision...:rofl:
  11. C

Types of SSS

I never drive 1.5 CKD before... perhaps you can find your ans here Swift Club Malaysia.
  12. C

Types of SSS

mine 1 cracked was due to small stone hit the windscreen ....not crack by itself... i owned it more than 3 years, nothing wrong with the car....now still like the 1st day i bring this baby home... Since you already test drove it but the build quality still not meet your requirement then you...
  13. C

What happened to all swifter??

re: What happened to all swifter?? Swift Sport , White, still stock with some min mod...
  14. C

Car weight talk

install a lot of new gadgets , new features to make it able to compete with others manufacturer since consumer nowadays most of them only car abt this thing... but i guess it juz part of the reason increase of weight. the heavy parts of the car i believe is from the car body , engine and the...
  15. C

Satria Neo CPS (M)Gear Ratio Data

oh ..wow...finally some1 with a kind heart to provide such info. Really 1 2 give a Big thank You 2 u..!! hi bro kcng..how u get tis data..? R u the satria neo cps owner? Anyway..thanks again..:biggrin::biggrin:
  16. C

EG 6 K20 For Sale

if i m still single...i definitely will going 2 buy this car...!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: free bump bump bump>>!!
  17. C

Choosing between Vios,Latio and City

u buy 4 ur mommy rite...? plz go N ask her...normally antie like the comfortable, gd fuel consumption , easy 2 drive , save, big space.....!! go n bring her test drive vios, city, latio ....let her choose loh..!!
  18. C

Jasma Racing Spark plug cable with ground strap.

hi..bro..Suzuki Swift sport Manual.. Can fit in?
  19. C

Jasma racing adjustable cam pulley

Hi bro...How abt swift sport..? can it fit?
  20. C

Satria Neo CPS (M)Gear Ratio Data

already search from Paultan Forum..Proton website n many many website...but found nothing... reason: juz out of curiosity why proton seem like try to hide this data...N 1 2 know the Satria Neo CPS spec more...coz most of the spec provided but why proton didn't show the :stupid::stupid:Gear...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody,

I just bought an Altis 1.8 VVTI DOHC 16 valve M/T. It’s just done 2400km.

I was interested to know what are the First/ Basic things/ steps that I should do regarding its moding??...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience