Search results

1. M

Another GTR crashed

2 word to if you give a Bangla your car... BANG-LA
  2. M

Sex romps when parents are away involving Budak SHELL

satria 95... this subaru incident.. did it happen on kesas highway? were you driving a kia? sorry if it;s not you.. hehe
  3. M

Ouch, Lambo on fire

the wording on the tow truck looks like greek to me.. so must be some where in greece..
  4. M

Misubishi Evo 7, 8, 9 to Evo X conversion anyone?

reminds me of hot wheels toys.. like the car can change into a snake..
  5. M

What do you guy think if I open a shop at KL....

maybe should try cheras area..i think cheras business for car mods would be a booming business.. as ppl from cheras dun need to travel all the way to sunway.. i live at cheras and to send my car for sevice and pick up so troublesome.. far away.. and jam...thus now cheras has a few college.. and...
  6. M

My Evo3 stolen in Kota Damansara...BHK6990

those ppl can afford to drive R33 and evo because what they do is lucrative..steal one car.. ship to thailand.. indo... they take the car from us for free.. and get paid by buyers overseas... i heard cases where ppl steal peformance car from jap.. ship illegally to china.. and rich kid buy them...
  7. M

White Toyota Corolla - BBU3727 stolen

sorry to hear about that.. i stay near cheras will look around.. haih now ppl anything also will steal.. even bicycles..shoes..got to really stay alert...
  8. M

Any road bully stories?

wah bro.. ganas lar you.. haha.. tell me what car you drive.. if i see.. will stay out of your way... keke...
  9. M

Impreza WRX STI Spec C Type RA-R Test Drive

definately french... however it is weird that the spec -C RA-R.. dun have a rear spoiler.. should need more downforce.. with increase powerrr
  10. M

Ants All OVer My Car - Getting worse

i also use to get this problem.. park under a tree... and they ants move house...in the end had to call retokill.. and spray chemical to kill the ants..
  11. M

Thanks for all the help, and a lesson learned

i would think life is more important.. if the hijackers has a weapon better give what he wants.. i know losing a car is a big loss.. but it could be recovered or coulde get a new car.. but life is only once.. once gone means bye bye... i feel for your loss too.. hope it does not scar your...
  12. M

Tornado in Singapore

did it caused any damaged or it just stayed out at sea?
  13. M

ZTH page loading damn slow...is it just me?

same problem here.. using new laptop as well... using broadband should not have problem.. but it could be the internet explrer 7
  14. M

Bandar Utama/Subang/USJ/Sunway - Careful

maybe we should start bringing slef defence weapon.. like brass knuckle.. pepper spray.. mace...
  15. M

Bandar Utama/Subang/USJ/Sunway - Careful

use paintball with permenant ink.. so can identify those asre hole
  16. M

gumball 3000

well.. i have to say that sorry that i did not see the first statement.. i do know these ppl do break the rule and drive like a twat.. but of course i am not suggesting that they dun deserve the punishment... all i wan to ask the forumners is anyone would be interested if a similar event is...
  17. M

gumball 3000

Issued by Maximillion Cooper on behalf of The Gumball 3000 Rally - 22.30 CET / 03 May 2007 Following our earlier release reporting yesterday’s accident - As a sign of respect we have decided that this year’s Gumball 3000 Rally will not travel any further and will end in Bratislava this...
  18. M

gumball 3000

boggysv... just chill dude.. i have no idea why are you so anti gumball.. or for any case anti rich ppl... if you dun like my idea.. just say no... dun need to add salt into the wound...
  19. M

gumball 3000

i am sure there are some negative points and accident occur.. as it is said a rally.. not a race... thus it all depend on individuals... can;t let a few rotten eggs detroy what is suppose to be a one of the most famous and distinguish event... i'm just proposing a similar event to be hold in...
  20. M

gumball 3000

i just watched gumball 3000 set off in london a couple of days ago.. i was wondering.. would there be ppl in asia or malaysia itself interested to join such an event? i know the fee to join the once a year rally is £28,000 including food and lodging... if possible i would like to organise...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu......

Need help here. Currently having problem with my throttle body for 4G13 engine (Proton Wira fuel injection).
REV up & down non stop (air-cond off).
REV normal when air-cond on but will be REV up & down once air-cond temp automatically cut off.
Workshop checked with the reading system said that there is 0 step. Must change new throttle body. Inside gears already replaced last year.
If, look for new throttle body. Can I use 1600cc or 1800cc throttle body from proton as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience