Search results

1. babyken

Driving HK registered car back to Malaysia.

I'm Malaysian, now in HK, got a Nissan Fairlady 350Z. but wonder, is it possible do a road trip from HK to Malaysia?:driver: i do noticed back in Malaysia there's some Europe registered plate cross boarding into Malaysia. Car registered under my wife's name. Bought cash. 25k oni for 350Z...
  2. babyken

CAR CLUB RENDEZVOUS event (2010) - for RX7

lol... dear Joewe.... just slightly mod..... still have things to take care of... btw, it's in Shah Alam? not Genting? :) lmao........... 4. KK13 aka chick magnet "pussy magnet..."
  3. babyken

kevin... my car just reach my house parking lot... if you guys have tt can call me! :)
  4. babyken

will interested to join. anybody else coming?
  5. babyken

Join us the Betong Trip 2010

lol.... Joewe, not widebody la... just slighty mod... really hope can catch up the 10/02/10 event.... any more information for that? thanks!
  6. babyken

Join us the Betong Trip 2010

lol, seldom log in zerotohundred lately... and saw this... and was so damm coool man!!! sure, confirm...!!! haha... :)
  7. babyken

Issues with water levels

do you flush your water with distilled water? if you keep flushing it every week, the rust will dissapear. me last time same like you. the ex-fellow using tap water. it just like capuccino.... xD :banghead::banghead::banghead: White FD in bukit tinggi?.... i been to Jaya Jusco bukit tinggi...
  8. babyken

Pro Tuners Magazine Launch @ Euphoria,MOS - 11/12/09 (Friday)

Joewe, my car cant get out now, will love to join... lmao... can i get tickets?
  9. babyken

How much does a Veilside Bucket Seat cost?

lol.. Joewe, i will take a real deep consideration, but need some time, manythings occur in my family. and have to arrange on financial.... walao.... 3xk ler... But if really need it also have to wait after new year la... cheers for your Fortune...
  10. babyken

How much does a Veilside Bucket Seat cost?

Something like this... lol... my very original interior and seat make the car look old and dull... wanna change a pair of seat, sparco, recaro, bride(too many imitation).... and thinking for a while... RX7 should have a pair of RE-Amemiya or Veilside of bucket seat.... rorf... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
  11. How much does a Veilside Bucket Seat cost?

Anybody have a veilside bucket seat? and know how much it will cost? same like those they install in the Veilside fortune one. i think is this one.
  12. babyken

Mazda RX-7/8 Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Great stuff for your rotary~ Carbon Fibre Intake Manifold Cover for 13B New in box, very beautiful item. RM550 only.
  13. babyken

Issues with water levels

no la, me at somewhere around klang. ya, last time at charles there, now rested peacefully in my parking bay...:banghead::banghead::banghead: wahahaha... very seldom drive out...:rofl::rofl: have to wait a period of time... ---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...
  14. babyken

Issues with water levels

sure, you are welcome, kk13, where you located?
  15. babyken

Issues with water levels

i got toyota coolant(RED) in tank, so every time i stop and park the car, it will have red water on the floor. and i can hear some sound like water drop on very very hot surface making "shihssss.... shihssss... " sounds. i check on tech, raise the car, notice that red color water coming from...
  16. babyken

Issues with water levels

1)check water tank, spare tank, bubble tank, see any place have leak. 2)radiator cap should use the correct pressure and type as they mention. 3)check for any place that your water will pass by for any leak.(mine one have a bit leak in turbo last time... xD)
  17. babyken

Mazda RX-7/8 Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Hi guys, i am clearing all these things, all must go, my parking lot stuffed with them. so all will going out very very cheap and low. thanks! Clearance RX7 FD3s Original Front Bumper Clearance RX7 FD3s Original Front Bumper 91-98 - Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my Clearance...
  18. babyken

Mazda RX-7 FD3S

updated and bump~ ---------- Post added 11-24-2009 at 01:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 11-23-2009 at 10:19 PM ---------- bring my post up~!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
  19. babyken

KOYORAD High Performance Full Aluminium Radiator

price for FD3S? Model:Mazda RX-7 Chassis: FD3s Engine: 13B-TT Year of Manufacture: 1995 and wat included? thanx!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey stanley,

does titan sell coilover kit which consist of coilover sleeves, nuts, upper hat?
coilover sleeves is 51mm ID..

if u do have,..what is the sleeves made out of? and what's the height of the sleeves? price is good too...
thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience