Search results

1. B

Nissan GTR Malaysia almost kills us VIDEO

Probably it takes 2 hands to clap. I don't know anyone in this video but all it takes for someone to instigate the other and then mob mentality sets into place.
  2. B

Upgrade Oil Pump

For what engine to begin with? Whats the purpose of upgrading an oil pump for? If you are talking about RBs i reckon most people would run an aftermarket oil pump from Nismo, Tomei etc u name it. As for SR20s, most ppl would run a SR16NEOVVL/ GTi-R oil pump. Don't forget upgrading your oil...
  3. B

Ford Fiesta Face-Plants into Steel Ramp During 2012 Los Angeles X Games

Poor guy.... That was one bloody scary shit... This is a solid head on crash with nothing to deform and lessen the impact. It's pretty bad that he hurt his foot on impact and damaged his urethra coz of the seat belts.... Lucky he didnt get basilar head fracture for such a head on impact...
  4. B

Wear Your Helmet Today, It Keeps Death Further Away

Damn effing lucky.... The 1st thing on my mind was Super SIC... So unfortunate that Valentino hit his head which cause Marco's helmet to part away from his head.... May his soul RIP.
  5. B

New 86 Aerokit Gives Fangs to the Nimble Pup

It reminds me of the spoiler of the last Toyota Celica GT Four ST215 and the Supra's spoiler. But in terms of looks i reckon the GT Wing style is more astethically pleasant to the eyes than this old school style of spoiler. However i find the TRD door hinges as the most interesting mod.
  6. B

Volkswagen Polo R WRC - Cleared for Take-offs and Landings.

No lah it's running Tituan suspension and Uber Lacing stress bar.... Dont play play, they provide Factory team support. Interesting to hear Sachs involvement in rallying considering they are better known for their involvement with the Porsche GT3 Cup cars, RSRs etc....
  7. B

The New Toyota 86 and Camry Officially Launched in Malaysia!

1JZ,2JZ 3SGTE. How to compare to this new boxer. The above Toyota engines are so many generations old compared to the new boxer engine. Especially in terms of emmissions it would likely fail in todays world. Even then those engines are gonna have a tough time being fitted into the tight...
  8. B

The TOYOTA 86 is finally here in Malaysia! - Specs and Prices

Bottom line if u guys want more power there's so much other alternatives for the price. No doubt it's rare to find a rwd performance car these days but if one likes a playful chassis this car is pretty sweet. Overall it's a nicely balanced car in terms of handling and chuckability. But when...
  9. B

The New Toyota 86 and Camry Officially Launched in Malaysia!

Temujin, It's a 6 speed auto box that's likely to be pinched from the Toyota Mark X. for an auto box it's pretty sweet for a day to day commuter and when mucking around during the weekend. The paddle shift feels pretty solid in terms of engagement feel and design ergonomics (if only there's...
  10. B

The TOYOTA 86 is finally here in Malaysia! - Specs and Prices

Nice car but horribly underpowered coz the chassis is so darn fine. Pity the silly TC and ESP can't be totally turned off (don't believe what the media reports says).... Hope TRC or STi can whip up a powered up version asap. 2.5 litres or better still turbocharged would be a real welcome.
  11. B

Juke-R's Price Confirmed, A Price only the Arabs Could Afford! + Video

If i've got the money i would already be driving both the GTR and the Juke R... I think this is one cute project. Well personally i think the price is justifiable if it's built by the best motorsport outfit like Ray Mallock Engineering unlike some backyard fly by night operator. But...
  12. B

The Multi-Purpose Rescue Vehicle (MRV), a World’s First and Made in Malaysia!

Damn it doesn't have portal axles..... =(. So 1 up for Unimogs...
  13. B

Death Race in Thailand

Isn't this video pretty old? As for racing as far as i am concerned it's clean as long as there's no intentional touching. There's nothing wrong if you block once from your normal line. But if you purposely do a pit manouver, pushing someone off or brake test then its definitely a black...
  14. B

Ignition.my-RCA Track Day Sunday 8 April 2012 9am-12noon

Yeah i agreee with you. I guess why it was less packed because of SNF and the parties going on like Afro Jack in Sepang on Saturday night. Did we by chance crossed each other path while we were on track? If so which corner? I like Altezza's coz i can imagine to be like NOB Taniguchi lol...
  15. B

Orders for the Toyota 86 is open! RM 243k for manual, or RM 249k for automatic

I really hope they do come out with a more powerful version like a TRD or STi upgrade of some sort. Beautiful car, beautiful handling, but feels abit underpowered when compared to 2 litre NA cars in its class like the Civic and Integra Type Rs. The chassis has so much potential. Engine bay...
  16. B

The Nurburgring claims another victim, a Honda CRV?

So you are saying that SUVs are now banned from the Nurburgring? So now fast SUVs like Range Rover Supercharged, Porsche Cayanne, BMW X6M, Nissan XTrail SR20VETs can drive on the track? I had the impression u get ppl in caravans to buses visiting this track considering this place is still a...
  17. B

Were u by chance driving a white Altezza? If so how did u find last weekend's track day? I'm the one driving a humble Datsun Sunny 2 door AD Resort with an Ah Beng Cheese Grater as a Bonnet. Hehe
  18. B

Toyota 86's First Impression Video - Chris Harris drove it like he stole it!

I really hope they do come out with a more powerful version like a TRD or STi upgrade of some sort. Beautiful car, beautiful handling, but feels abit underpowered when compared to 2 litre NA cars in its class like the Civic and Integra Type Rs. The chassis has so much potential. Engine bay...
  19. B

Who took part in last weekend's track day. It was awsome. Good to see all of u there. I wonder how much is an areil atom. looks like one awsome ride.
  20. B

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 released

Was anyone in Sepang on Sunday 5th Feb? Was checking out the NISMO GT3 doing hot weather testing by the NISMO boys. They were clocking on the average 2min 10secs. Lovely looking car but sounds pretty quiet besides the Ginnetta and Porsche GT3s that were also testing on that day. Its expected...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Anybody have done this mod..? Which Ferio model that suit to wira? How's the installation, need many alteration on the bolt & nut? Cost... Bumper only, with lip & sportlight.

Thanks,.

ZAM
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience