Search results

1. S

arm rest for sale

u got PM bro..
  2. Car Stolen at Bukit Jalil

Just fwd from my fren.. Andy Tan sister's car got stolen yesterday. Police / insurance reports have been made, if you have seen the car on the road, kindly notify Andy Tan (012-2090942) or the police (SMS 32728) immediately if possible. Below are the characteristics of the vehicle: Car make...
  3. S

emblem LANCER FIORE(oRiginal)

cannot PM u.. it's full already..
  4. S

Cheap momo ori RM200

nice item.. same as like mine.. free bump to u..
  5. S

Sport Spring with Standard Absorbers

'cap ayam' sport spring normally are linear type. maybe if u using progressive type of sport spring, it can be more comfort. just my 2 cent..
  6. S

Zth Members Banting

i think i've seen putra 4767 but it's too fast.. i'm travelling every day thru klang-banting 'highway'.. i've seen many peoples at 69 last saturday night but dunno whether they all zth member or else.. hattech, when u want to organize the tt? we r waiting for u laa..
  7. S

tyre shop in selangor area...

hin leong tyre.. jln kapar, klang..
  8. S

Convert car to use LPG

yup bro.. wait n see laa..
  9. S

Clean Up after eating

yup.. i agree with u..
  10. S

Convert car to use LPG

for more info about NGV conversion, pls call NGV engineer from Petronas at 03-2051 2384 or 2051 2162..
  11. S

Convert car to use LPG

what i know about NGV, we have to install NGV system to our vehicle.. the cost about RM2,000 to RM3,000 for 1.3/1.5.. there have drive button to switch either petrol or ngv using inside the driver cockpit.. thats mean, if u want to use NGV just simply switch to NGV.. after that u need to...
  12. S

Red Light beater bikers just ignored Tuan...

i think that policeman just write down the plate no and will send the summon to bike owner.. who know..
  13. S

Kenari back wiper set got stolen !!!! *&^%$#@!

My friend oso kene like this, but he welding the screw.. then anybody cannot take the wiper....
  14. S

Zth Members Banting

hattech.. tomorrow night 69 aa..
  15. S

Zth Members Banting

yup.. mee too..
  16. S

Zth Members Banting

welcome hattech.. what about this saturday? maybe we can meet up at Sixty Nine Garden..
  17. S

Nokia Handphone for sale.

bro, u got PM
  18. S

Best steering wheel brand and why??

original momo daihatsu.. nice grip and looks standard, not too fancy..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It all started with my odometer getting stucked and not moving. I took apart the meter console and managed to get the odometer fixed DIY. Now my prob is that the speedometer needle no longer moves smoothly. I believe I did not re-install it back properly. I am stumped because the speedometer needle assembly has got a very small ball bearing (just one) and I am not sure where to put this. My needle would move up with increase in speed but once I am slowing down, the needle does not move...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience