Search results

1. Crystal Paint Coating/Protectant(Japan Technology)

TOP GRADE Paint Coating/Protectant from Japan. Never need to wax your car again and protects your paint from damage ! 9H Hardness Bonds to Paint molecules Protects paint from minor scratches/Concussions (Can easily be polished off and harder to dent) Applied by professional team with 8 years...
  2. Scirocco Front and Rear bumper (Deep black with crystal coating)

Scirocco Front and rear bumper in original Deep Black for sale. Comes with Crystal coating so it stays glossy. Extremely good value if your car is black and you need a bumper replacement.
  3. H

RACECHIP ULTIMATE VW/Audi 2.0 (40 WHP on dyno)

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. H

bumpppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. H

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. H

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. RACECHIP ULTIMATE VW/Audi 2.0 (40 WHP on dyno)

Racechip Ultimate for Audi/VW's 2.0 TSI engine. (Golf,Scirocco,Audi TT,A4,A5..etc) Adds 40 wheel hp (about 60 hp on crank) on dyno, feels big difference in real world application ! Guaranteed you will be satisfied with the performance, if not your money back..no charge. 100 % plug and play ...
  8. Racechip Ultimate

Racechip Ultimate for plug and play instant performance and fuel savings ! + 30 % more power, and 1 L/100 KM fuel savings Very easy installation, just plug and play and feel difference instantly ! 100 % made in Germany. Chiptuning of RaceChip - the Powerbox for safe motor...
  9. Vw/Audi Front brakes full set with pads

Very good condition set of front brakes for sale, taken from Scirocco 2.0. Will be an upgrade for many vw/audi with smaller or worn out brakes. Full set includes : 1)310mm Rotors 2)Calipers with Brembo brake pads 90 % 3)Hoses 4)Clamps/Brackets Reason for selling : Upgraded...
  10. Vw/Audi Front brakes full set with pads

Very good condition set of front brakes for sale, taken from Scirocco 2.0. Will be an upgrade for many vw/audi with smaller or worn out brakes. Full set includes : 1)310mm Rotors 2)Calipers with Brembo brake pads 90 % 3)Hoses 4)Clamps/Brackets Reason for selling : Upgraded...
  11. Supra 6 pot Endless brakes for sale

Selling a set of Supra Endless brake set...plug and play for SUpra. Please check out this thread : http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/444444-supra-endless-6-pot-brakes-and-brembo-twin-rear.html#post1064472843 Thanks
  12. Thai Restaurant Kelana Jaya auto pilot CASH biz

Thai restaurant in Kelana Jaya prime location for sale. Includes all equipment,workers and recipe to ensure smooth auto pilot business. Good daily revenue,loyal customers. Estimate ROI less then a year. Business basically runs on its own.Just go after closing to collect cash daily...
  13. H

R.I.P BNR34's Passenger

Anyone have any idea how did the accident happened ? Road looks dry to me...RIP to them.Sad to see another car enthusiast go =(
  14. H

2001/2006 Silvia S15 Spec R Mileage Preserved,fully loaded.

Sorry for not replying your messages.I dont check back often...please sms or call me instead.
  15. H

Uploaded 1 new photo...serious buyers call me for viewing
  16. H

How do you like the K20A ?