Search results

1. D

My #%$* Gf!

those girls really shit! <_< <_< :(
  2. D

My #%$* Gf!

when talk thru phone with her,she always keep quiet,and our phone conversation wont last more than 15 minutes,no matter we quarrel or nothing happen,will end up very soon. but when she chat thru phone with other guys,she will like laugh,smile,playing with straw or hair,got a lot of things to...
  3. D

My #%$* Gf!

u all really think that i should break with her??? any girls out there,pls give some advice,i need advice from girls oso.... :(
  4. D

My #%$* Gf!

tombstone: yea,u r right,im quite young,not enuf 20. seems like all oso suggest i break with her,i hav to think of it 1st,coz no matter how oso i love her ma.. some girl really like $hit,like always wanna give chance to others since oledi hav bf,really dun understand y some girls so 'flower...
  5. D

My #%$* Gf!

everybody pls help,giving advice to me..... everytime i go out with my gf,her hp surely will receive sms by other guys,she always said just fren,when i ask deeply only she say is guy,everytime different guys and the sms will only stop at late night once start sms-ing. sometimes when we yum cha...
  6. D

Unique Number Plate

last 2 days,saw 1 BMW at pj area a bit old model 7 series,but the plate number damn creative! the number is CAS 11 but the number 11,middle got a sticker '-' so CAS11+ the dash=CAS1-1 (CASH). diu,damn nice man~ :P
  7. D

Bling Bling Wheels

saw b4 a sunny 130Y,indian uncle driver,stop at traffic jam,im passing by infront of him,13 inch with shinny spinner,1st time see in malaysia,so shocked,when i passing by i showing him my thumb,damn 9 7 nice man~ BTW,is it that expensive ar? :unsure:
  8. D

How wud u buy a condom ?

still remember my 1st time buy condom... just 17 and looks very very kiddy tat time,go to a petrol station (its a shell) and take the condom and see see,after a while take 2 box (small box) and just pay the money,the staff is nth,like normal. b4 i go and buy,my gf still asking me,if u not dare...
  9. D

WKN 4215 hit and run stupid fella!!!

cao chi bai,i hate this kind of ppl... got jantan give birth,but no betina teach... this kind of ppl really 'tor sui kar'!!!
  10. D

To All PERDANA Users....

if the engine in good condition,no need worry about the fuel problem. about performance,cant say as fast car,but cant say as slow car too,depend on ur demand lo... :rolleyes:
  11. D

custom made bumper!!!

har? heard ppl said grandpire staff and boss is very friendly and provide good service wor....not meh? disappointed with them la....famous a bit oledi..... :(
  12. D

Beware of 'wild' lady driver

wahahha,many kepong ppl ooh~ :D
  13. D

wei dun ever look down on kepong,there got a lot of super cars u know.. :unsure:
  14. D

pls beware of lady driver,no matter she is wild or tame. 90% of the lady driver on the road likes to tail gate ppl's car from the back. today when i driving pass by kepong,in front of the traffic light i stop since its red light,a toyota vious (silver colour,alone lady driver,around 23 years...
  15. D

Ok! how much u use 0~100km in Sec?

last time i drive 4g15p manual fully standard with stop watch,around 10 sec (with a guy bside,around 55kg)
  16. D

help ! give me opinion about waja

hi,just telling wat i know and the truth.. my fren driving waja 1.6 manual,he said the car ok la,quite stable,the brake very good. wat i wan to tell u is,waja is quite fast! in normal flat grounded highway top speed can go up to 190km/h if got a bit narrow down road can up to 210km/h some i...
  17. D

6A12 twin turbo

stanleyhew: wow,got gang oledi ooh...haha after i settle it then find one day must come out liao...exchange opinion ma~ :P
  18. D

6A12 twin turbo

eterna2772: i agree with u,heavier car need big torque. :D
  19. D

B16A half cut to let go

B16a is small VTEC? B16a not the EG6,EG9 and CRX engine kah? :blink:
  20. D

PERDANA spoiler

sorry ar,im postng msg not related with this topic. u got the steering i wan or not? i wan it ASAP. if got pm me. :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My toyota GL, white colour was stolen at Damansara on Tuesday 21/04/2009. This car was at drift spec, lowered, with 17" rims at the rear and 15" at the front, full bucket seats (black colour), 4 points safety harness & a detacheable Nardi steering.
Anybody seeing this car please kindly inform me.
Thank you so much for your help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience