Search results

1. J

Drunk Driver Crashes into Taxi at Rochor Ferrari Crash Site

WTF, 2 same type of accidents at the same location, next time all taxi driver not dare to drive on this road already.
  2. absorber repair

hi anybody knows which workshop does repair/overhaul adjustable absorber?
  3. J

Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia 2011

Re: Preview of HIN + Widebody SL AMG Black Series - Honda Hot Import Nights Malaysia any Lambo or Ferrari around?
  4. J

Where to look for aftermarket ECU for 3SGTE 225?

hi thanks for advice which are the most popular piggyback one for 3SGTE? and what is the price range?
  5. Where to look for aftermarket ECU for 3SGTE 225?

looking to buy 1 , anyone knows where can i get and what is the price range?
  6. J

Zenvo ST1 already in Malaysia? - A homemade version that is

Re: Zenvo ST1 headed for US with 1.2million dollars price tag i think it's FD3s
  7. J

Place to look for the car you want!

Toyota MR2 Turbo Year 91-96 Manual 2000cc Budget 45-50k cash
  8. J

RX8 Cash Only

What would be the total price if want to legally drive on the road here.
  9. J

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

yes, that's why it's difficult to get a buyer, the buyer must have enough cash, also has other car for daily use, also must love FD only, then only able to buy it. Because even if a person like to have a race car, 80k cash can also use to pay for a downpayment for many other newer sport car like...
  10. J

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

this model although is rare in Malaysia, but car is old, almost reach 20 years from the birth of FD, market value here 60-80k cash, are you guys sure this is the correct price to be, unable to get loan, it definitely hard to get a buyer who able to pay that much cash, even if there such people...
  11. J

02/03 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R Rm77k

are all these car road legal
  12. J

Calling all used car dealerships!!!

bro, any old models like Mazda Rx7 FD (M) Toyota MR2 Turbo (M) PM me if you got any or able to import any of them in
  13. J

Anyone finding for 2nd hand cars(ANY) COME !!

car model : RX7 FD3s of MR2 Sw20 Turbo colour : any year : 90-95 condition : Manual Transmission specs : any budget RX7 below 60k, MR2 below 50k
  14. J

Used Cars for Sale

hey PM me info Rx7 FD (M) budget below 60k MR2 turbo (M) budget below 50k if you have any of these car available thanks
  15. J

Toyota MR2 for Sale

hi, may i know where to check the car market value list? thanks
  16. J

Anyone selling MR2?

hi thanks to all your guys given me some comments and suggestion i stilll hopeful to get one which i could afford
  17. J

Anyone selling MR2?

hi so are you still selling your car? if yes how much you plan to sell it? thanks
  18. J

Anyone selling MR2?

actually am looking for Sw20, thank you for your reply