Search results

1. Satria GTi 1.8 (M) Registered 2010

Hi Bros, I would like to sell my beloved Proton Satria GTi (M) which I just bought in 2010. The car was export bound. Everything still in stock condition and NO MODS. Manufactured at 2004. The condition is superbly superb!..Mileage is super low.. Please call me at 019-3639382 to view...
  2. M

Proton Satria GTi 1.8 NEW

Hi brothers, many thanks for your responds. This is my my first post in ZTH. Initially we had about 25 Gtis but we left with 8. And the workshop who did the conversion from left to right is one of the workshops in usj that has great experience dealing with conversions and very reliable. For the...
  3. Proton Satria GTi 1.8 NEW

Dear ZTHs, I have brand new Satria GTi 1.8 Manual for sale. It is actually an export model but not sold by PROTON. Originally left hard drive but fully converted to Right hand. Manufactured in 2004. The car is painted new and all engines are in fully superb condition. Very very good...
  4. M

AUDI A4 Brand New READY STOCK!

Normal spec have to wait for 6 - 7 months..this car the actual buyer has bought another car.so,forgo this car and its up for sale..if normal spec is about 260k..this one include the B&O audio system only..
  5. AUDI A4 Brand New READY STOCK!

AUDI A4 S-Line 1.8T FSI Brand New Brilliant Black Ready Stock (Normally have to wait for 6-8 months) from EuroMobil Glenmarie, Shah Alam Completed with B&O Sound System worth 6k OTR RM263k Call 012-253 5343
  6. M

(WTS) Axle Racing bumper

bro...bumper B which have been painted in black. The black is for 2nd gen of neo (midnight black) or the 1st gen (twilight blue). Really interested. whats your phone num?and location?
  7. M

SSCUS sport seat with Waja railing

bro..phone number brape?i confirm angkat..i pun in bukit jelutong..call me 0122535343..tq ---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:31 AM ---------- bro..phone number u brape?i confirm angkat..i pun in bukit jelutong..call me at...
  8. M

Ori Evo 3 Steering

hi bro..wheres your loc?
  9. M

Introducing 3M Carbon Fiber sticker

bro..usually how many feet does the front hood measure?for example, satria neo hood
  10. M

[WTS] New Release " BRIDE " ( creative car interior )

bro..you got do re-fabric service?
  11. M

Lovely Neo to sell

bro..don wanna sell your f.bumper,r.bumper,spoiler, side skirt?:hmmmm:
  12. M

[wts] Unique Deal - Affordable Luxury

bro..can u pm me details if u have like lower budget..say 10k
  13. M

Recaro satria gti seat (front)

wanna trade with neo stock sits?i'll top up..PM me pls
  14. M

FS : Steering Momo Original 15" RARE !!!

bro..the steering can fit to neo? Bump: bro..the steering can fit to neo?
  15. M

RECARO ENJOY (GTi) 100% CUN

bro..want to trade with neo stock seats? i'll top up:burnout:
  16. Asics Revolve Ltd Edition

Hi to all.. I have this Asics Revolve which I bought 6 months ago..it is brown in colour but with white asics logo(check out the pic)..The size is 11UK or 12US..and i wore it like only once and i realized it doesnt go well with my style (but on the store rack they were damn cun!)..bought it...
  17. M

Satria Neo GSR Turbo

hi bro..do u wanna sell the momo evo 3?or wanna trade with stock neo steering?:itsme: Bump: hi bro..do u wanna sell the momo evo3?or wanna trade with my stock neo sterring?n i topup?:smokin:
  18. M

[ W T S ] Carbon Fiber Looks Of UNIVERSAL DIFFUSER . ( Latest )

bro..how much for the diffuser?below front bumper one..
  19. M

17" Rims + TyresFor Sale

boomboomboom:burnout:
  20. M

Polo ralph lauren t-shirt

where are the pics?:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“Honda Malaysia” or the “Company”) today reported its highest monthly sales ever at 4,250 units in June, 34% higher compare to June last year. As Honda concludes its sales performance for the first half of 2010, the total sales stand at 22,142 units, only 45% away from its annual target of 40,000 units.

“Sales figures are not merely a number, but also a reading to gauge our market...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience