1. F

Chop Shop sale..

bro, looking for mivec head CA...
  2. F

Satria GTi Owner Headcount

sr3 owner bole join ka?
  3. F

Over Lean/Rich Symptoms

ur fren running higher boost...to be safe usually people put richer setting on higher boost...because too lean on high boost ull go kaboom...the gear drop maybe ratio? 4 to 5th gear ratio too far?
  4. F

Over Lean/Rich Symptoms

well...if u dun have afc i think the only way to know is bring it to a tuner who knows and have the equipments to read ur ecu...from how u describe it most likely ur running lean...the pop sound when u accelerate hard if im not mistaken is usually when u use street pipes...no converter and hence...
  5. F

Over Lean/Rich Symptoms

that backfire can be caused by running to rich...but mostly due to carbon deposits in the exhaust due to incomplete burning in the engine..or if ur fren running on straight street pipe with no converter also can cause the backfire
  6. F

Over Lean/Rich Symptoms

i have the same problem before..my mechanic says its not knocking...its misfiring...when u accelerate under load like u say till 4k then suddenly ur car seems like jerking rite? my problem was the O2 sensor...changed it and everything become ok..but he say it might also be the spark plug or the...
  7. F

Perodua Myvi Extreme (1500cc lightweight car)

just my 2 cents la, driven various protons from the old saga to r3, and myvi too...handling wise, sure it'll lose to proton...but interior quality wise, beat the old proton...but not the new ones though...the new ones have better quality...my old iswara, wira, all have the normal power window...
  8. F

4g93 modification advice

hmm...so based on ur personal opinion, 4g93 best give u the G-force via NA or force induction?
  9. F

Stolen: Satria GTI in Melaka

pijulrs..is that ur car in ur avatar? i tot i saw it few times in malacca
  10. F

Stolen: Satria GTI in Melaka

and i tot melaka was safe..damn...WJD6989..will look out for it...
  11. F

all 4g93 na owners out there!!!!!!

haltech platinum interceptor can use with siemens :)
  12. F

yep...there are few which cost 2.9k but i saw some cost 2.2 2.3 2.6 like that...i dunno whether there are difference between them...how does bigger piston makes better performance? i know forged piston...
  13. F

the piston is slightly bigger? i didnt know that...means the compression is lower then?
  14. F

i heard one super 93 achieving 200whp..its a putra,tuned by gt-auto... currently my sr3 might be using the 269 cam(from what i heard sr3 has more aggresive cams than sgti)..so an upgrade to 272 might get me around how much? matspeed cams are regrind rite? i heard they always fall out of place...
  15. F

around 2.2-2.8k if im not mistaken..how much is duratech?
  16. F

bought in around 2.8k at gt-auto...its possible to use high cam with interceptor? someone told me idle will be bad though and the car wont be good for daily usage...im using the car daily so thinking of high performance with good usability... i look around and it seems the cheapest high cams for...
  17. F

helo all...my ride is standard stage 1 r3..no modification except haltech interceptor and k&n filter...exhaust cheap one since the original one broke and have to find a replacement in a hurry :( dynoed at gt-auto 134whp.... any advice from sifus here for more power? heheh thinking of high cam...
  18. F

haltech interceptor sgti svdo

hmm..yeah..i think sprint 500 might be more appropriate to control the bad idling....
  19. F

well..it is quite expensive but after asking around,i heard it is the only piggyback which can be use with siemens vdo...there are other piggy backs out there but after reading forums here and there,most of them stated that its either the piggyback is not compatible with svdo or when svdo self...
  20. F

where's ur location? yep,the fueling can be adjusted...my interceptor is tuned by thomas from gt-auto...besides af ratio it also can manage ignition timing...maybe u can give him a call at 0196625384 i got mine for rm2800...plus installion and tuning.. hmm...im using my sr3 daily...so would it...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

now i want to change power steering fuel!
how to change it??

any sifu please teach me step by step
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience