Search results

1. J

[DIY] Oil catch tank

wira se 2008 if i'm not wrong.. yeah i saw the one u connect is on the right side of the rocker cover, however i tried it with a cotton bud and there's no oil stain, initially i taught that's the wrong one.. so the one in the middle is the breather, and the one on the side is the pcv...
  2. J

Ultra Racing Product??

add antiroll bar 1st, then tune the rear and front stiffness of the car depending on understeer and oversteer chracteristics if it understeers too much, stiffen the rear, if it oversteers too much, stiffen the front
  3. J

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Hello izso, 1stly tq for the interesting idea. :) i've tried it on my friend's wira 4g15 (stock except open pod filter), after doing it, when he starts his car, idling was very high at 3k rpm for a while before dropping to 1k+ rpm which is still high... can i know what is the problem? what i...
  4. J

Optimum Auto Detailing™Revealing The Secrets of How I Wash My Own Car!

Wow.. so simple... i have always wash my small car for more than an hour a week for what u did in 10 mins.. mb i shud start using ONR instead of car shampoo
  5. J

Safe and effective waatermark removal on glass!

I'm having this problem too.. thanks for sharing the info... can i know where to get osren products? and also the other products used here..
  6. J

foam wash by road side car wash in malaysia

wow.. that's alot of work to do, but rewarding results... thanks for the info, on the other tread too!! looks like it needs a machine to do it? how about by hand? diy style... :) is it possible?
  7. J

am i weird to do this? anyone else does this?

I love my car alot... I think about it all the time.. needless to say it's location:love:
  8. J

foam wash by road side car wash in malaysia

Hey bro... do u have any solution to remove windscreen and windows watermarks? Thanks :)
  9. J

A Neo detail wash....very very detail wash.

Hey bro.. do u have any solution to remove watermark on windscreens and car windows? Thanks:)
  10. J

Honda Civic[EK4] 2000cc

Extra engine B16A? do u sell it seperately? how much...
  11. J

B16 engine?

How much does transplanting a B16 normally cost?
  12. J

[WTS] Osram Night Breaker PLUS

compare to philip which is better?
  13. J

Steering Vibrate, on wheel balanced already..

I am having the same problem! but i guess it's because of the imperfect rims... can i know if your rims are new rims?
  14. J

[DIY] Change a fuel filter

how long is the service interval for a fuel filter?
  15. J

Driver celebrates V8 Supercar victory by drifting the entire victory lap w/video

here it says it's blocked in your country on copyright grounds... Can I know how u guys watched it? thx:)
  16. J

[wts] TOYOTA KE70

bro... still available?
  17. J

Toyota Corolla Ke30...cheap

Congrats!
  18. J

Need a guide to install rear ARBar on Savvy

Savvy understeers alot... are you sure rear arb will do any good? Or you already hv the front bars? No offense, I drive Savvy too... :)
  19. J

What's the latest price? I'm still saving up man.. :) is the maintenance of this car high? road tax and insurance too... cuz I'm just a student... I'm afraid I can't afford to maintain the car after buying it
  20. J

Still available?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On 28/3/2005 ...just got my vacuum meter ..bought from ftzone for RM88 :P...cannot wait already so started DIY installation at 3pm...

What we have here is defi-like vacuum meter :D :lol:

[attachmentid=45145]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience