Search results

1. W

Absorber n sport spring Wira! Projector head lamp, no signal light !!

Bro. your absorber n spring used in wira 1.5 right? where is your location bro? Im interest with your sport spring. PW1515R ( corner sedap rite ). PM me ur location?
  2. W

The mighty 2jz or The legendary RB26

I personally love 2JZ combined with 1JZ. damn power. can play with lamborghini, ferari all. but personally i love skyline with RB26DETT ( sound like a beast, big like a lorry, stable like a aircraft ) If can , i would buy skyline gts n put 2JZ. :driver: heheheheheheheheheh............
  3. W

Advice needed on Lancer GT

yah smallmaster. it's a bad idea to convert lancer GT to Evo X. Turbo not easy to maintain lar. better u buy silvia, rx8 or etc lar. can put 2JZ lar. boleh asap semua keta. kikikikiki. tink 100 times before buy lancer GT.:smokin:
  4. W

evo7 look outdated. who like buying second hand cars ( suih liao ). now the new eye is evo X ( damn garang liao ). haiyah u can buy Lancer GT then convert with evo9 engine lorrr. Tomei also selling complete engine. more power lorrr..... can go 300km/h. :driver:
  5. W

actually what is sport welding lar bro. i dono it. but so many modifier done that.i wan do at my ride too. where the welding the car. just the front only or the whole car. if the whole car ( they will rip off al interiror ar ). but my frend put evo6 engine in Satria Gti never done any welding...
  6. W

he asking whether the lancer GT can put evo X engine or not. who know maybe he got kabel besar that cannot be sita. got so many JB kaki modify have kabel besar. i got see perdana with RB engine that lepas big JPJ road block. nowdays power n money important. u can put evo9 engine lar bro.( alredy...
  7. W

Veilside Fortune RX7 body kit

It look sumting like this. i will give the mobile number of shop too soon. u can visit autolure.blogspot.com n mail them. AL motorsport will done fortune bodykit nicely but it will take time.:banghead::driver::proud: Bump: u can visit autolure.blogspot.com !!! AL motorsport can done anything...
  8. W

Silvia S15 2JZ

Rotary is real headache for my bro. i tink better go for 2jz OR 1jz. easy to touch and can get suitable hp to push the car.
  9. W

Suitable engine swap for RX7

endorse sure can meh. coz it's not proton. it's Japan made. last time i try endorse my wira with evo3 engine. really headache. then i swap Mivec campur GSR. then JPJ said cannot, it's wrong for proton. i just give some money n shut their mouth !!!!:banghead:
  10. W

Silvia S15 2JZ

20B damn expensive larrr bro.....parts to modify really headache:banghead:
  11. W

Veilside Fortune RX7 body kit

hey bro. my brother car now in a workshop in JB ( kampung Ubi ). fiber veilside bodykit with custom headlight cover ( 3 light is same in size inside the headlight cover ). but the wing is carbon GT wing with stock rear mirror. dual exhaust ( left n right ). he chosse grey with black color. just...
  12. W

Silvia S15 2JZ

ohhh ok. so what u tink 2JZ or 1JZ in a mazda RX7. my brother decide to do that but he confused now??:banghead:
  13. Suitable engine swap for RX7

on behalf of my brother. wich engine is suitable for Mazda RX7. the current rotary engine is a real headache for my brother, high maintanence n the parts is damn rare to get around JB even mechanic have prob in servicing. 20B engine is damn expensive liao. so he decide to swap 2JZ or 1JZ...
  14. W

Silvia S15 2JZ

fuiyoooooooooo!!!! sounds awesome. my younger bro decide to buy rx7 n swap 1JZ soon. before him, i should put 2jz. hehehehe.
  15. W

WTB: 20B half cut

before puting 20B, u should know that the engine is very rare and the parts to modify also very rare and a headache for u. my advice just put 2JZ or 1jz lar bro. enough. just small modify alredy enough to push the car. my frend all have done this to their RX7. they got 19 inch deep dish rim with...
  16. W

Silvia S15 2JZ

wahhhhhhh, tell me about 2JZ bro !!! how km/h u have run?? how many hp
  17. W

Silvia S15 2JZ

current engine alredy kongggggg !!! got so many problemmmm !!! dats y decide to swap JZ engine.
  18. W

Silvia S15 2JZ

really cannot ar bro !!! haiyah !!!!!:banghead: !!!!!!! if RB26DETT with high bhp into silvia s15 , can ar??
  19. W

V-tec Vs Mivec

hahahaha. mivec with proper 93T block n eclipse gearbox n GT35-40 can gives out 480hp. the issue is whether the body can withstand the power. kikikiki. saw it in JOHOR circuit ( satria with this modification just flip n fly like a paper in a drag race )
  20. Silvia S15 2JZ

does silvia s15 can take the power of 2JZ under the engine bay !!! does any spot welding needed !!!!:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Courtesy of several European magazines, twelve high-resolution images of the all new Land Rover LRX concept have leaked online ahead of the crossover’s official debut. In the first half of this year, Land Rover released a single teaser image of the two door SUV. It will be on display at the Detroit auto show.

Its styling seems to be the same as the recently revealed BMW X6. This seems to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience