Search results

1. W

integra Headcounts!!

Hello, just checking Saturday's convoy what time and start from where? I have a dinner to attend so hoping its in the day? And not at night ler since its Chinese "seventh" month.
  2. W

integra Headcounts!!

Anyone interested in 96/97 Ori TypeR, with many extras - perfect condition give me a call 012-2260183 (loc PJ:KL)
  3. W

How far can you go? [Full tank petrol]

DC2 B18CR bout 360km-380km on RM62 (new price) for normal/city driving. Only betweeb 300-320km for high revving. However, this has been changing constantly cause I've been mucking around with the VAFC. Have managed above 400km for full tank for normal driving before and have gone under 200km...
  4. W

integra Headcounts!!

Hey bro, you removed your abs already?
  5. W

fatal accident at federal

Rest in peace. It was a good friends friend who was killed in the accident. And he was only a passenger. His colleague was fetching him to his gf's house to pick up his car when the accident took place. Car skidded, hit the divider, flipped to the other side of the road and was smashed by a...
  6. W

TYPE R vs JUN 3 vs TODA C cams Dyno comparison

Riezal just a question. Hey you went to a house behind Petronas in Tmn Tun around 6+ on Wed issit? Black EK? I think I saw you lar like that. Damn gaya just cucuk straight into your frens house only hahaha
  7. W

Saga turbo on NPE at 9am+

Wah liao where got 420, mine on 120whp. But enough to outrun him ler. And what's this batwing supatuna thing huh? I catch no ball lar hahahhah
  8. W

What to do, got so many lansi people out there nowadays. Big car doesn't mean you have more right to use the road mah. We all pay road tax also wat.
  9. W

Nolerr, dun say dare or don't dare cucuk dc. But no matter what no reason don't cucuk people lor. Even if your car is faster sometimes if there's heavy traffic in front of the car then what you expect him to do? No good lar. Again bad chi.....hahahahha
  10. W

I know we don't condone illegal racing, but we condone street drifting instead right :)hahahhaha
  11. W

Zero4, Nolar, don't say that, Jun or not Jun exhaust also smell the same wan hahha. Blackhowling, Nolar, not that car. The pic you posted the car much better condition. The car that I saw had silver rims. Can't tell what either. But the car wasn't in such good condition as your friends...
  12. W

TYPE R vs JUN 3 vs TODA C cams Dyno comparison

Type r cams higher torque than toda c. Wah better stick to type r then man hahah
  13. W

Description ah? Sedan Saga. Standard bronze colour. Sorilar, can't tell what else except it had an intercooler. Driver was about mid 20's. Not trying to be mean, but most modded Saga's look about the same to me especially the bronze coloured ones.
  14. W

Not really Joeker, after the PJ turn out the fast lane on the NPE towards Bangsar is usually clear so just run on fast lane only lar. Not much zig zagging to do. Eh buddyclub, wish it was you instead of me, then you can show him what close gear ratio is like hahahha. Disclaimer: I do...
  15. W

Couldn't help it lar, was damn pissed off just morning. Bloody hell got cars in front of me on the fast lane this moron keep on sticking his freaking car right behind mine. I tapped my brakes a few times to signal him to back off a little and the little shit decides to come closer still...
  16. W

New Here

Whats a perodua cliche?
  17. W

New Here

Oh, you can't renew in post office anymore? Only for "P" plate or for all licenses? Supposed to renew mine soon.
  18. W

To the moron driving the saga turbo on the NPE at 9am+ just morning. Saw that you had your windows wound down so I hope you enjoyed the smell of my smoke. I'm the white DC2 in your nightmare today. Have a little respect d*ckhead. Wanna race find someone who's interested. And lucky for...
  19. W

Bang with a police car

Yup, you get a summon for knocking into a police car. Happened to a friend. Another friend hit a cops bike and had a summon as well. Police even said sorry to her, but no choice have to summon her. And yes, I've seen quite a number of police cars being sent to wash as well.
  20. W

integra Headcounts!!

Hey bro, you can use back your abs brake hoses lar. Just need to get that connector thing. Shit can't remember what's it called now. Anyway, it's not expensive maybe RM1++. I removed my abs as well.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="200" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N2wwCwa0-FE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, you can now catch the latest of Zerotohundred.com snippets on the Big Screen at The Pavilion KL the next time you're enjoying a Frappe at Starbucks or a Pint at La Bodega. Thanks to the gigantic Brand@Vision's Sharp Aquos digital billboard display, you can now get a glimpse of the coolest side of cars that we dish out daily.

Alfresco dining at The Pavilion will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience