Search results

1. V

DIY Honda ECU Repairs- P30 P08 P27

Hi E-tech thank you for reply. Confirmed it is the ecu problem. Yesterday an auto b16a ecu was swapped into my car, the error code 9 gone but of course the error for gear box come out (my car manual). Swap back to my ecu then the cel code 9 come back. Repeat 2 more times, same result. Which 8...
  2. V

DIY Honda ECU Repairs- P30 P08 P27

My b16a started to give cel code 9 when cold start up. After driving when water temp goes to 90degC, turn off the engine and restart; the cel disappears and car run normal. I have swapped distributor but same problem. I then check the resistance of the distributor connection and I get 376 ohm...
  3. V

[DIY] Free and Cool Gear Knob

Nice. The only thing is th counter weight factor. Maybe like the above suggestion, a snooker or pool ball will give some weight. Kudos bro.
  4. V

Gran Turismo 5: Tsukuba Time Attack

I think can limit the Hp, then can use the car we like.
  5. V

If can arrange then ok already... the problem i normally see if sometimes the car they choose some GT cars that newbie can not get. So not really regulated. Have to set a rule of HP to regulate. :D
  6. V

Can link online mar..... Can play together any where in the open lobby.
  7. V

logitech G27 home custom cockpit ( picture inside)

Very nice work... Kudos.... How much you spend on this set? (i think the most expesive is the Seat). I did mine in normal chair and table but you can add the gear holder like I did. It is less than RM60 to make and occupy less space. (Simple to DIY- I dun have welder :( ) My toughts on...
  8. V

[WTS] Aquarium tank with bended glass

Do u have 6 feet with cabinet and top cover? Thanks!
  9. V

Oil Temp , Water Temp and Oil Press

Ya.... I agree with Zac..... u actually don't need to expensive branded gauges unless you super tuning the car la..... I am using Taiwan made Swoosh (water temp and Oil Temp), my friends using auto gauge..... we are still good after 1 year. The critical meter that every car should have is the...
  10. V

Apexi auto timer

How to know if this is the real Japan unit? :hmmmm:
  11. V

ori EG9 on sale

PM sent :)
  12. V

Honda Adjustable Suspension Kit

Pls PM me the EG8/SR4 front and rear camber kit? What brand? thanks
  13. V

Speedtrap Radar Detector.

They are using infra red laser! (500 meter range, if you see fly over better slow down a bit la) :) Not sonar.
  14. V

[WTS] 100% STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST EXTRACTORS (4-2-1 & 4-1 DESIGN-Use ARGON Welding)

Re: [WTS] 100% STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST EXTRACTORS (4-2-1 & 4-1 DESIGN-Use ARGON Weld Most probally coming to KL this Saturday to Join HCOC club... Where is your shop? Please send me the map.... Free Bump for you :)
  15. V

AVAXX N95 for sale

is this 8g or the normal 1g version? Thanks
  16. V

wts: SAFC NEO

Is the price RM900 firm, if that is no thanks as i will need 100~300 just to fix and tune that thing so can actually buy new? :stupid:
  17. V

[WTS] Aquarium tank with bended glass

How much is: * 120cm (4ft) x 45cm x 55cm - 10mm glass With acc and without acc :) Thanks
  18. V

[WTS] 100% STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST EXTRACTORS (4-2-1 & 4-1 DESIGN-Use ARGON Welding)

Re: [WTS] 100% STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST EXTRACTORS (4-2-1 & 4-1 DESIGN-Use ARGON Weld Hi, Need to know do you have size for the end to be 2.3in? I need B18C (Mugen or type R replica unit) Stainlessteel or coated price is needed.... Thanks.. Free Bump :)
  19. V

Absober for eg

I am looking at the Brand "HIT Performance Suspension" (local or Taiwan?), RM 1.4k new with 1 year warranty. Any one use this before, planning to get it next month.
  20. V

b16a enquiry..

I own a SR4 B16A but so far i only engage VTEC when i hit 5.7k rpm and above. But BEFORE doing that i make sure the engine is already warm up... at least 5 driving normal RPM (0~5k) :) "Hope this help la"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone

i receive an advertising mail, it saids
got things thing, u pasang to your car
it can stop rusting one... and 'electronically' stop the rusting

is there anyone out there got circuit diagram know how to do this thing? :) i really interested,,..
just like voltage stabilizer.. easy to do mar.. so i think this also.. just i dono how to do

anyone there got idea?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience