Search results

1. Honda Civic E-EK3 convert EK9

Assalammualaikum and salam 1 malaysia selling off my e-ek3 cnvert ek9 96 specs b18cR e-manage blue 4.4 lsd gb b16a wiring sila hubungi sy untuk keterangan lanjut 0123666319 need money to kahwin, bayar hutang keliling lutut nego for seriousss buyer.. nego more for confirm buyer :)
  2. kissbutt

different between bhp,hp and torque

wow great topic.. mind if someone shed some light on power to weight ratio concept.. in relation to bhp/hp/torque??
  3. kissbutt

Vvip good news- tukar engine boleh bayar ansur!

wow very interesting..wud love to know more
  4. kissbutt

Rebuild Cars from Ugly to Lovely

wahlaa bro! mcm pimp my ride malaysia.. nice2 i like :adore:
  5. help builidng my b16a..changing block

hi sifus.. my block piston ring already kong so i decided to change block terus end of this month disamping upgrading..i have budget in hand 4.5K only.. here are my options... 1. block b18cr: my first choice..what is the minimum requirement to insert this block? other optional stuff can...
  6. kissbutt

b18C or B20B block, which 1 better

haiyaa b16a + b20b block cannot high rev kaaa..baru plan nak buat... b16a so lemau lahhh.. Bump: haiyaa b16a + b20b block cannot high rev kaaa..baru plan nak buat... b16a so lemau lahhh..
  7. kissbutt

EK 2 doors 97/2003

holy GOD.. super clean... free BUMP for this saxxxyy ride :love:
  8. kissbutt

problem with check engine light after vtec open

haha sorry guys i apologies for my stupidity ughh :banghead:, how dumb of me, it was totally my mistake :banghead:. actually, i couldnt "find" the ECU so i assumed it was not there. smart eh? I have the slightest idea about ECU before apart from what i've googled and googled-pic it (and still...
  9. kissbutt

thank you guys for the replies. to begin with, the car actually has no ecu.. so i cant actually post the ecu error code. i have actually decided to buy the car. In fact am in the process to settle the payment, geran, tukar nama n all that. i need to add that after having checked by a...
  10. kissbutt

thank you lightningfiled and hattech-v for the inputs.. ok so ive googled and read about ecu error codes a lil bit and i will personally try to look into it assuming my understanding bout it is correct lar kan. later i will post the ECU status if there's any. and for the record, the engine is...
  11. problem with check engine light after vtec open

hi honda experts my fren's e-ek3 hatch got a problem.. it seems that everytime he open vtec (dunno whats the correct term) the check-engine-light will be turned on and will stay like that and wont turned off even after sometime. only when he switched off the engine and restart it will the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using 4G92P fuel injection engine. The Mod i had done on my car that related to ECU only replace my auto gear box to manual G.B without changing to the manual ECU. and also i got a turbo timer that already broken but the wire still connected to the ECU.

my problem is the Mech can't detect my ECU when he use some computer console stuff to detect my ECU and then check my car problem at T.body(tuning after changing new T.Body). but My car seems to be normal as the 'Check Engine' light...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience