Search results

1. F

Car Tinting (Lower Price)

need to get 2 quotation for bmw e36. 1. all windows + the windsreen(front window). 2. all windows except the windscreen. need black colour that can pass jpj test. pls pm me. seroius buyer here.thanx!
  2. F

WTS: BMW E36 headlamp & taillamp & other acc

i was just about to get a new set next tuesday.lucky u reply already.:proud: how long am i supposed to wait to receive the lamps? another thing, for the smoked headlamp, does it come with the ccfl rings and projector? or do i need to get a new set for projector and ccfl? can u pls pass me ur...
  3. F

WTS: BMW E36 headlamp & taillamp & other acc

hey dude, can u provide me the picture of the smoked headlamp? The picture only shows the clear headlamp rite? im interested in getting both smoked headlamp and smoked taillamp. How much would it cost plus shipping? how long shud i wait and lastly, does it come with any warranty? im pretty sure...
  4. F

Car SOund Dampening With Installation CHEAP!~!

Bro, Price for whole Putra?
  5. F

bumpers for sale

make sure u get me updated!
  6. F

momo stuff

does it fit in putra?
  7. F

17" Rota Wheels, PCD 114.3 x 4/5

does it fit in putra?
  8. F

Bumper Promote For Sale!!cash And Carry..

check pm u abg sarip.
  9. F

bumpers for sale

looking for side skirt that fits putra.what designs do u have? need reply asap bro!
  10. F

nokia 6630 vodafone (AP set)

check ur pm bro!
  11. F

price is already down.well, u have to see the item, u'll be satisfied.thanx btw.patrick.pm me for good price.
  12. F

guys, theres so many people asking me for a good price.if u guys willing to pay higher n a serious buyer, pm me.
  13. F

confirm can be unlocked.it doesnt belong to me.belongs to a fren of mine.she's using n90. dats y she does not really mind with her 6630.
  14. F

confirm can be unlocked.it doesnt belong to me.belongs to a fren of mine.she's using n90. dats y she does not really mind with her 6630.
  15. F

bump!item still available.
  16. F

pm replied.
  17. nokia 6630 vodafone (AP set)

nokia 6630 vodafone (AP set) priced down! helping my fren to sell her nokia 6630 vodafone japan. asking for RM850 (priced down!). first nokia 3G Phone and 1.3 megapixels. ITEM IS 100% NEW AND UNUSED.99.99% STRACTHLESS item include: -original nokia 6630 vondafone hp -1 original nokia charger...
  18. F

Maserati? Aston Martin

saw one yellow maserati parked by the road in hartamas.anyone knows who owns this car?will post the pic later.and yes confirmed its a maserati cos ive seen the word maserati on the car.haha.crazy. besides, i saw two AM before on msian road.first was mahathir speeding in kesas.yes tun mahathir.no...
  19. looking for mivec original side skirt!

looking for one.anyone?
  20. F

12" Sony sub with tube and 6" sony comp. set

item still available? u got pm..