Search results

1. T

apexi power fc

bro, have you check on this? ECR33 / RB25DET Power FC with Commander - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
  2. T

Mazda RX-7 gets sideways with a Ninja ZX10

yea... even tuning may cost a lot... cash and time...
  3. T

Proton Putra

could be describe as: "it was fabulous and better than show room condition"(do not compare with new car since it was aged):love: very nice... clean engine bay + body...:rock: good luck for your sale...^^
  4. T

Mazda RX-7 gets sideways with a Ninja ZX10

very nice video... tq 4 sharin...^^:burnout:
  5. T

Subaru IMPREZA 2.0 TURBO manual -05

Re: Subaru IMPREZZA 2.0 TURBO manual -05 so cheap?? is it track legal??
  6. T

Ae111 black top engine wiring ecu

are you going to let go the map sensor, ECU and wiring??
  7. T

180sx with RB26 for sell

DET or DETT?
  8. T

Satria EVO 3 - Widebody - URGENT SELL!!!

nice car... approved by JPJ ten years ago?? that time already 500hp+...? the body seems new... does the body approved by JPJ also??
  9. T

Putra 1.8 DOHC Manual Best Condition, Subaru Impreza Blue with many extras!

haha~ but so neat lar your car... best in neat... powerful or not is another matter...
  10. T

Last Call for Student AP ( Japan )

hey, I would like to know how to get and use the AP... free ap for overseas students? our government give or government from other state? sorry for asking stupid questions... I really dunno much about it and I really feel wanna know... some one please message me for more about the student AP...
  11. T

Putra 1.8 DOHC Manual Best Condition, Subaru Impreza Blue with many extras!

nice car bro~ really 1 of the best in ur town and this model... good luck for your sell...
  12. T

Bmw 1jz supra

I wanna ask a stupid question~ complete document means?? JPJ approve huh!?
  13. T

Wts tt132+ca18det

JPJ din't endorse this car isnt'??
  14. T

salam 1 malaysia to all cf4 n euro r owners

lol~ bro... not related with what car you drive before lar... sure VTEC won't layan you lar... your car is F engine what... who could you join V engine gang?? except they are able to mix with you lar... I dunno any club there... but try honda TT lar... you may get more information...
  15. T

want let go my toyota celica

nice car bro... sayang lol~ why sell it??
  16. T

Fuel Saving Devices - Read before you buy !

lol~ wanna save fuel then buy a viva and drive... wakaka~
  17. T

Nissan Silvia S15 02/07

ok, thx for the info... :biggrin:
  18. T

How to steal a Toyota ( Beware )

the scary one is they still all the item like bonet, lights, engine, wheels, seats and other lar... then lastly left the bone there... how???
  19. T

Magnificent Wira with high GT Wing!!!

WTF?? yeng sure very yeng lar... but... wakaka~ what down-force? 180kph? the car can fly half and terbalik lar... maybe no down-force at all... erm... if do so oh... I suggest him to cut a big piece of woodabout 4 meters high and poke it on the rear seats.... wakaka~ a car want...
  20. T

Fuel Saving Devices - Read before you buy !

my friends are using it on MYVI and KE-70... the MYVI one said only got some effect on the first and second weeks... KE-70 I dint' ask lar... so what is your result?? ---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:30 AM ---------- what is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried this X1R oil additive before? Need a feedback regards the product b4 using it on my car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience