Search results

1. I

> <wts> htc touch pda

Is it? Shit. I didn't realise. I go home and find it for u. Sms u tonite.
  2. I

> <wts> htc touch pda

Sold. Thank you for viewing.
  3. <wts> Nokia E51

I have a Nokia E51 for sale. Used for less than 6 months. Ori set not AP. Come with Box, Manual, Disk and Unit. Asking for RM750 <nego>
  4. > <wts> htc touch pda

HTC Touch for sale. Used for around 10 months +. Comes with Box, Manual, Charger, Handsfree set, Battery, Screen Protector and a KRUSSEL CASE!! Asking for RM750. Condition : Nearly brand new. COD Only. Reason for sale is I wanna change to Nokia E71. PM me if interested.
  5. I

<wts> Alpine CDA-7998r Fantomface

All Pms replied. Bump.
  6. <wts> Alpine CDA-7998r Fantomface

Top of the line Alpine CDA 7998r. Used 2 years. Come with Box and remote. Asking for Rm1250. Pm if interested. This unit is a highend SQ deck and made in Japan. It does not have internal amplifiers so you need external amplifers to use this deck.
  7. I

TECHONE HID Kits - ONLY MYR760/SG$336 Shipped!

Erm,.. still don't get it.. sorry for bombarding you with questions but I wanna get it right and don't want to make a wrongful purchase again. Basically what I DONT' WANT from my HID is the high beam mechanism to mechanically switch from Lo beam to High beam. What I experienced from my...
  8. I

what does it mean bi-xenon? is it different from other HIDs in the market whereby the hi beam is accessed thru a jumper? Coz i tried a so called hi/lo b4, and result is not very satisfactory. when i tried the hi beam, instead of lighting up the road, the arc of the light just shoot 'higher'...
  9. I

H4 Hi/lo available in 5000k?
  10. I

Valentines Roses~ Only Rm88. Order Asap

U got pm. ya i need ur number too.
  11. I

Interconnect and speaker cable

Hi.. I got 2 meter QED Qunex 2 with monitor connector. RM200 firm.
  12. I

Pioneer 9650 VS Eclipse 8455

I'm an ex-8454 owner. Between the 8455 and 8454,the main diff is, if i not mistaken,is the 8455 comes with Sirius Satellite radio, GPS (which i think cannot work in malaysia). Aside from that, i tink feature wise 8454 and 8455 share the same features. I do prefer the look of the 8454 though...
  13. I

clarion HX-D1 FOR SALE,

mind post specs on sinfoni?
  14. HID bulb only!! 4500 - 5500k

Looking for HID h4 bulbs. Must be hi/lo. Color temperature between 4500 - 5500k. pm me if u have any for sale.
  15. I

HID and Reflector

Bro... outstation not the north-south highway kind la... The karak - kuala lipis kind. Where there are virtually NO streetlamps at night. And besides I turn the high beam down if i see on coming cars.
  16. I

HID and Reflector

Just installed a set of HID kit - brand ECON (HI/Lo). Just wondering if some of you can share some of ur experiences. I currently drive a RAV4 and the head lamp has got a reflector in it. When I try to use the hi beam, the reflector is blocking the light and therefore my high beam is not very...
  17. I

Wts: Alpine Mrv-f540 4 Channel Amp

Everything sold. Thx for viewing
  18. I

Fs: Alpine Components

TYPE S SOLD Type X available... hurry hurry
  19. I

Fs: Alpine Components

TYPE X still available. bump
  20. I

Eclipse 2din player for sale <New!>

YEAP... SOLD to GREX. hehehe thanks all for viewing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The tire war is officially over and Pirelli has been confirmed as Formula One's sole tire supplier in 2011. The FIA World Motor Sport Council (WMSC) confirmed the deal today.

Bridgestone announced last year that it would leave F1 at the end of 2010, throwing open the prestigious position. Pirelli has been the favourite for some time but the decision needed to be ratified by the WMSC.

"Pirelli has been selected...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience