Search results

1. A

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

Pm me any Honda car around rm65k.
  2. A

4g91 modification

why always kong one TB? already change it last time..will try that option see how la
  3. A

4g91 modification

Hi Sifus, Got old saga year 1989 converted to 4G91 engine 'rojak' with 1.6 wiring. Pening kepala about the problem of my engine when turning air-con ON engine want to die..looks like RPM too low. Help me out to find me the modified mechanic for me to send my car repaired. Anybody knows who's...
  4. A

honda sm4 F20A DOHC's problem

Hye Sifus, My car F20A now got problems le. The RPM up and down like crazy until the extend that i cant drive it coz when idling mode shoot up to 2500 rpm :( Went to mechanic mentioned about manifold bocor?? I do suspect at first the idling valve. So how la? 2nd problem,engine oil leaking. Now...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A friend related an incident at Frasers where a GTR loss control of the car and plunged down a ravine but the driver was okay. According to the driver, the power steering failed.

To my knowledge, if a power steering fails, it will just be quite hard to turn the steering wheel, not completely render it unusable. What do you guys think?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience