Search results

1. 1jz-gte non-vvti single turbo conversion

hello! need some help regarding on single turbo conversion for a non-vvti 1jz-gte. 1) currently, everything is standard with the engine. 2) ct12a turbines are helpless already. thought of servicing but came to think of it on the long run, macam best je tukar single turbo system terus...
  2. Z

Chop Shop Item..

2jz gearbox pull type 5 speed and 6 speed... ade tak?
  3. Z

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

bro, got 2jz punye gearbox? w58 5 speed and v161 6 speed
  4. Z

Gearboxes for sale - W58 and R154

bro, contact number ade? personal nego.. please confirm ---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ---------- mau cari w58... u ade stock lagi???
  5. Z

best exhaust for 1jz

thanx for the feedback... i'm really new at this...haha ---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ---------- talking about s-flow, i was wondering why normally people would choose straight flow rather than s-flow? and another thing, will the wear n tear...
  6. Z

best exhaust for 1jz

Certainly no good for an old car sound like dat...hahah...im using a merc 280se..dun wanna fight with the buses around my house area! lol ---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ---------- my friend recommended me 2.5", for lower sound volume..will it...
  7. best exhaust for 1jz

k guys, want to ask, what will be the best piping and muffler size for 1jz? k, let say, between superdragger and nur spec, which one better? i forgot which type of nur spec..hee... if let say i use a 2.5" piping with muffler inlet at 2.5" and outlet 3"-4", what do u guys think?? PLEASE...
  8. Z

gear lever extension for 1JZ

i try call him.. thanx
  9. Z

gear lever extension for 1JZ

thanx for the info..im a bit new with the modification world..so ya...hee..
  10. Z

BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

im not using a bmw...im using a merc W126, the old long one.. in the process of placing a 1jz inside..got problem with the gear lever..it came out inside the dashboard, not at the original gear lever housing..btw, im using manual, and seriously dun wanna use auto.. did u have the same problem...
  11. gear lever extension for 1JZ

i want to find someone who can help me in customizing my manual 1jz gearbox so that it can fit nicely in my mercedes 280se W126. fitting in problem is only on the gear lever, where the gear lever doesnt come out from the old gear lever housing, but instead, it came out inside the dashboard. so...
  12. Z

BMW SR20DET\Convert JAP FORUM HERE!!

i only have one question, how do u deal with the gearbox? i'm sure the gear lever for sr20 gearbox does not come out at the same old hole inside yr car rite? got solution to it? plz help
  13. Z

regarding on 1jz halfcut

yep, a manual. never want to go for auto even if some of my frends said that it was powerful enough to push the car with an auto transmission. goodies? erm, nthing much, looks all standard to me. just some like filter system HKS with crapped filter, original intercooler, but wuteva it is, starts...
  14. Z

regarding on 1jz halfcut

what? u mean the dashboard? obviously no. i dont think its possible rite? well, actually, i just bought the half cut. a 1jz-gte, yep, the twin turbo version. been checking around, its hard to get the VVTI version. kinda wish to grab it but darn, no rezeki dowh.. the half cut priced at RM7000 and...
  15. regarding on 1jz halfcut

im interested in knowing more about this engine. i wanna know of all the engine models that has the front name 1jz and what are the differences... coz im looking for a halfcut actually... a manual 1jz to be placed inside a mercedes. btw, ive heard about two engine models, with and without the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In desperate attempt to protect my black dashboard from cracks, I coated it with dashboard shine

with COSWAY dashboard shine gell.

It was RM6.50 distributor price per 375ml bottle

It was stated on the bottle as being able to protect against dulling, cracking and against UV, UB or whatever U rays..

Its already many months I coated my dashboard with the product and I find that the shine quite irritating, especially when it reflects the sun, glare into my eyes while driving...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience