Search results

1. angrysnail

Campro CPS Turbo Kit - Satria Neo

Banana and Turbosmart Wastegate sold!
  2. Campro CPS Turbo Kit - Satria Neo

Hi,i would like to let go my precious stuff from my machine. All the item was properly custom made for CPS engine (Satria Neo to be precise) and not cincai2 cut and paste method. The item all is Original as described. No point to sacrifice your engine with something that so-so quality...
  3. (WTS) Borg Warner AMG 45 Turbocharger

Hi, i have sets of Mercedes AMG 45 turbocharger (twin scroll@360HP) to sell. The item has been fully reconditioned with a new seal and journal bearing. Specifically for M133 engine. Anyhow if you have an idea to bolt on to others car,its up to you.:biggrin: The price is negotiable...
  4. R3 Satria Neo CPS Turbo

Hi,:ciao: I'm selling out my beloved Satria Neo CPS with Turbocharged System. All the system are running well in car now. The list of the item you will get are: PowerTrain 1.Intercooler piping with Greedy IC by Senmon Exhaust. 2.Original Tial USA Blow Off. 3.Bigger 370CC injectors...
  5. OSRAM Cool Blue Intense HB4 9006

1 Box of Original Osram Cool Blue Intense HB 9006 Package includes: All in box Warranty:As per manufacture Dealing method:COD or postage Location of seller:Shah Alam Age of item:New and Unopen,only the cover tear off. Reason for sale:Wrongly bought,thought my car fog lamp are...
  6. angrysnail

Recommended HU for NEO CPS

Bro,now pioneer doing promotion for their 2DIN and get free the component speaker too..seems a good deal if just wanna upgrade the OEM one..
  7. angrysnail

[WTS]R3 Satria Neo Original Tonnka Extractor

COME!COME!LET GO AT CHEAP PRICE.:proud:
  8. angrysnail

[WTS]R3 Satria Neo Original Tonnka Extractor

COME!COME!LET GO AT CHEAP PRICE.:proud:
  9. angrysnail

ATS Brake System Type II 4 Pot

PM me for satria Neo.:biggrin:
  10. [WTS]R3 Satria Neo Original Tonnka Extractor

Item(s):ORIGINAL Tonnka R3 Satria Neo CPS Extractor Package includes:Just the item itself Dealing method:COD SOLD!! --- Reason for sale:Got Bananana :biggrin:
  11. [WTS]OEM Neo CPS Exhaust Manifold

Hi guys,I'm selling my OEM CPS manifold as above,interested can PM or Text me!:wavey: Dealing method:Prefer COD Location of seller:Damansara Age of item: Just a few KM(less than 10km ON JAN 2013),Take my new car from COSE and replace all to R3 parts Item(s) conditions:Superb,the...
  12. angrysnail

McGard Tuner Wheel Lock Nut

Thanks bro!..received ur locknut last friday and now secured my rims..nicee..:biggrin:
  13. angrysnail

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

Re: 4G1Series, we are proud for what we are! (Save the SOHC's) oh i see..i dun have a fb account to join that.. i just came across this Turbo kit 4g13 - Car Accessories & Parts for sale Selangor - Mudah.my at mudah where he selling his turbo setup,my point is not going to make my 1.3 like...
  14. angrysnail

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

Re: 4G1Series, we are proud for what we are! (Save the SOHC's) 4g1series forum really silent..i wanna ask about 4g13 small turbo project..:wavey:
  15. angrysnail

Turbo kits for 4G13/15

How long u been using this setup?..any shop specialize in this?..thanks..might be interested..
  16. angrysnail

Satria 1.3 can convert to what engine?

mine is 1.3 too but wira ab..hehe..plan this end of year to transplant 4g92 SOHC..cheaper engine+roadtax and easy to endorse..1.3 is too weak and high FC as well..:confused: got budget can play turbo somemore..here some guide to BOT.. Licence to Speed - A Malaysian Automotive Blog...
  17. angrysnail

Satria GTI STOLEN IN ONE UTAMA DATARAN CAR PARK

Sorry for your lost bro,10years is hard to letgo..just a curious,do u apply any 2nd or third security lock as u know this car is very top in thieft list?..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have a pretty rare car on our hands this round. Its a vintage Lotus Esprit fully restored to factory standard. It was briefed by the owner himself that it was repainted by a very skillful painter and also the colour chosen was from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience