Search results

1. Looking for Peugeot 306 GTi halfcut.

Anybody know about the halfcut... Please pm me. Below I attach info on GTi engine. Thanks:biggrin: "The 306 Gti-6 was first introduced in 1996 as a replacement for the then current top-spec Peugeot 306 s16. The GTi model was powered by a 2.0 litre 16 valve Peugeot XU10J4RS petrol engine...
  2. Suspension for mazda BG

What is the best suspension for the mazda BG? I am looking for good handling and comfortable since I do ride my car for travel. I am owned interplay chasis mazda 2 doors with B8210 engine under the hood. Any suggestion? Thanks :driver::driver::driver::idea::idea::idea:
  3. Mazda Interplay

Hi, I am new here :wavey: I just want to be one of the mazdaspeed member. I just bought standard Mazda Interplay on 30 January 2009. Engine B5 1.5 auto carburetor have been swapped to injection ford B5 engine auto transmission. I wanna to transform mine to become a real monster mazda interplay...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a journey of no return! once our paint is being ruined by such a devastating scratch, the damages is beyond skin deep
physically (on what can be seen) is just some esthetic damage but the real damages is the owner heart broken

Getting to sleep through is difficult, for once i went through it....on my beloved car....especially in Malaysia..people like to take revenge (saying to themselves "i will teach them a lesson -Scratchhhhhhhhhhh their paints)
as I am blogging at the wee...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience