Search results

1. V

any1 have any sports springs for eg or ef to let go?...

Re: duit... duit... anyone?? pls... :adore:
  2. any1 have any sports springs for eg or ef to let go?...

hai everyone.. just drop by to ask whether any1 have any sports springs for eg or ef to let go? need it urgently. :adore: if got kgmm spring for front only also can.. can discuss the price la.. prefer rsr or any brand which is good and come with a good price. leave ur phone no or directly msg me...
  3. V

Civic EG vs Satria Gti

hahaha. thanks bro! will take note of that. but nowadays slow alrdy la.. my gf always follow here and there and resist to drive her own kenari.. have to slow down. good thing instead! :biggrin:
  4. V

Civic EG vs Satria Gti

i'm a student.. just like u. this mac going 23rd and finish my degree the end of this year. own 18years old of honda ef3 converted to b16a and have been using honda for 2years.. rev happy engine, often to rev till 8.5k and drive 220km/h like nobody bussiness and yes, its really2 durable bro.. fc...
  5. V

[WTS] New FGK Fujitsubo Muffler =Imitation/Localmade,3"/2" inlet [Worth Every Cent!]

Re: [WTS] New FGK Fujitsubo Muffler =Imitation/Localmade,3"/2" inlet [Worth Every Cen bro, recommendations for my b16a vtec? 2.3 which exhaust have the sweetest sound when vtec kick?? quiet when idle. thanks.
  6. V

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

bro, vafc got ka?pm me pls. thank you!
  7. V

Chop Shop sale..

bro, honda eg9 or da6 rear disc brake how much? include handbrake cable.
  8. V

How many Honda Team outside there?

EF owners also got club... EFCM. EF-CLUB MALAYSIA.
  9. V

Which Engine Oil for Ur B or H Series? And why?

how about bardahl motor oil bro, 5-40w? fully syn cost only rm95 here in sabah.. west only cost rm85.. so cheap for fully syn motor oil.. but i didnt test it yet... need advice also.. now i'm using idemitsu mineral.. 15-40w.. often to topped up.. around 1liter before next service.. but i use my...
  10. V

b16a head complete

if i buy from u, can upost it to me? my loc at sabah.
  11. sport spring for kancil.. please..

I need a complete set of perodua kancil sports spring with reasonable price. RS-R, Gab or Improve.. i really2 need it cause i'm now on my way to do major modification on my car. contact me at 0146716952 or email me at [email protected]. put your details and contact number for me to call you...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey ppl.....

was just wondering....the new proton saga claim 83 hp on engine but i am sure its less on wheels.... my question is that can we convert the SOHC to DOHC? issit as simple as ading another cam..... ? or can we change it into high cams? how much does it cost to convert?

i also want to know the expected results...like 83hp to xxx HP...? can it be done? thanks u sifu and other brothers..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience