Search results

1. G

CPS (Cam Profile Switching) vs VVTI vs DVVT

yes, i'm make sure
  2. G

painting services (cont'd from previous ERASED threads)

bro tell us your location, if too far better no need ask for price. thanks
  3. G

AE100 original rear lips

bro, your original rear lip want to sell or not? if want plz give me your best price. thanks
  4. G

CPS (Cam Profile Switching) vs VVTI vs DVVT

The Cam Profile Switching (CPS) The Campro engine is the first automotive engine ever developed together with Lotus by the Malaysian carmaker, Proton. The name Campro is short for Cam Profile. This engine powers the Proton Gen-2, the Proton Satria Neo, the Proton Waja Campro, the Proton...
  5. G

Inner Roof for Corolla AE101

bro, do u have picture?? thanks
  6. G

Used Japan Car Parts

hi, do u have any part for SEG AE101?? thanks
  7. G

WTS: SEG ae100 wagon bumper and grill...rare..pic

bro, can u direct give me your best price. if i can accept i will call u. thanks
  8. G

AE111 Carib Wagon G-Touring Side skirt

Brother can fit on SEG AE101??
  9. G

AE100 FX Bumper complete lips grill and fog light

Bro, where's your showroom?? Thanks Bump: Bro, where's your showroom?? Thanks
  10. G

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!! Hi, i'm looking any nice design side skirt for SEG AE101. & other Exterior for SEG AE101 also. please mail to me. thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys

I would also like to inform and share some new findings. My TiTAN suspension was dying on me for 3 occasions now and I thought I need to go back and re-valve / service / whatever.

Basically it's TiTAN's fault and not my fault.

But, for unknown reason, I did not go back and try to find out the truth behind the problems and all 4 occasions I was wrong to blame TiTAN, because it's my car's problem.

I am glad I didn't go back and shout at Richard "What the fcuk is going on with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience