Search results

1. J

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

PM me EK4/EK9 4DR Track/Off Road price. Also looking for 2001.5 - 2005 VW PAssat 1.8T for Offroad/Track
  2. Urgent: Aircon repair recommendation around Chinatown, KL area

Pardon me admin for my double post, this is rather urgent. --------------------------------------------- Dear fellow forumers, I'm currently located around Chinatown area, KL Need some of the sifu's help here. Can anyone recommend a good and reputable place to repair/service may...
  3. Urgent: jazz aircon repair/service workshop needed around Jalan Petaling(Chinatown)

Dear fellow forumers, I'm currently located around Chinatown area, KL Need some of the sifu's help here. Can anyone recommend a good and reputable place to repair/service may Honda jazz aircon? I think the compressor has konked up, I'm not quite familiar with workshops around this area. My...
  4. J

Infinite Turbochargers

can pm price for item 4,6 and 7 pls
  5. J

Mivec Club

Looking for Mivec CK Head(Non-RS) Pls PM If u have any for sale. Thanks
  6. J

Coil Over Plug Conversion Kit for 4G93 DOHC

do you have it for CK mivec?
  7. J

Haltech E6x (NEW)

does it come with harness?
  8. J

Advise Needed HKS 2835 pro S + Mivec GSR 1.8T

Im using custom banana with those thick steel pipes(Black color), thinking of changing to one ready made with wastegate, im running GSR 1.8 Terbalik. The last tune was done by Toby from GTauto, I think can consider incomplete tune because my sensors were going haywire... so now i wanna make...
  9. J

Advise Needed HKS 2835 pro S + Mivec GSR 1.8T

Im using wiseco pistons and duratech conrods. ---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:45 AM ---------- Hi bro, I was thinking of modding my existing manifold to run external wastegate and also lock the existing internal wastegate...
  10. J

4G93T Club

advise needed.. Hi all, I have the following setup: 4g93T+Mivec top with HKS GT2835 Pro-S turbo. AR.48 on the hotside. currently running internally gated, with 2.5" Downpipe. Stock intake manifold and throttlebody, Evo9 intercooler, Forged internals + ARP studs. Currently...
  11. Advise Needed HKS 2835 pro S + Mivec GSR 1.8T

Hi all, I have the following setup: 4g93T+Mivec top with HKS GT2835 Pro-S turbo. AR.48 on the hotside. currently running internally gated, with 2.5" Downpipe. Stock intake manifold and throttlebody, Evo9 intercooler, Forged internals + ARP studs. Currently running 4x560cc...
  12. J

AFI BRAKE - MAGNUM FOR PROTON, 1.3/1.5/1.6/1.8/2.0

Hi Bro, do you have anything for Evo 7,8,9?
  13. J

[WTS] ODAKA Slotted Disc Rotor

Hi, do you have for evo 7,8,9? need front and rear, please pm thanks!!
  14. J

Kaitospeed : Brembo Standard Disc Rotor Various Car Models

Hi, do you have any 320mm 5x114.3 rotors? pls pm, =) thanks1
  15. J

Racing mouting for mitsubishi

Bro do you have mounting for lancer CS3?
  16. J

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

Hi Bro Looking for LSD, preferbly full lock with GB. for 4g92/93t/4g18.. they all fit each other Anything pm me..
  17. J

[wts] Slotted/Cross Drill Disc Rotor

Hi Do you have rotors for evo9? Front and rear. pls revert with price if possible Thanks Jeff
  18. J

4G93T mivec turbo with GT2876

Bro I was told supercharger pistons can hold about 2 bar, but I dunno based on what turbo, could be TD04, in your case 2871 is a different league. For reliability I think u shld confirm and double confirm and triple confirm before pushing it further. however IF the pistons can hold 2 bar...
  19. J

Works Engineering Fuel Pressure Reg. & Fuel Rails

Hi Do you have a pic of the fuel rail for 4g93T GSR? are the spacing the same as 4g63? How much would it cost? Thanks.!
  20. Looking for 17" rims, PCD 4x 114.3

Dear All, As above, looking for nice looking rims preferbly jap rims, if u have pls pm asking price with pictures Regards Jeff