Search results

1. Hantu terbang

Used Car continue loan / cash n drive

Persada Auto- lets get things straight here.. you've mention about bank reposing back the car from previous hirer which hirer fail to pay installment. Statement: "old owner cannot afford to pay installment, they just want their money...if the car already repossessed by bank, owner...
  2. Hantu terbang

Used Car continue loan / cash n drive

mind to pm me your no. Persada Auto?
  3. Hantu terbang

list all of car one car halfcut (sparepart)

one way to make it legal is if you have the green card with the same spec of the car you chose. so hard to find one.
  4. Hantu terbang

UK (recon) imported car - cash only

Bring up this post..still waiting for reply.
  5. Hantu terbang

RX 7 FD3S with many extras

come on guys, show some respect to the seller..
  6. Hantu terbang

UK (recon) imported car - cash only

GTOFORCE: "bro looking for honda NSX NA1 year: 1991-1997 spec: euro or japan spec you may drop me a pm or email me at [email protected] thanks" Thank u GTOFORCE i was about to ask the same thing. Seller: how do...
  7. Hantu terbang

T.alpharad 3.0

hello, can post some pictures for us to view? location? TQ.
  8. Hantu terbang

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

haha :rofl:very hard to find FD.....so many people asking and looking....:banghead:
  9. Hantu terbang

Various Cars for Sale

i think he's not active anymore..
  10. Hantu terbang

Lots Of Cars For Sale!

look at the date of the post buddy...it;s outdated i guest..
  11. Hantu terbang

FC3S for sale

hello,. is it true loan still available for this car? wow...haha how much loan can go?and deposit? installment per month? mind to explain more buddy?
  12. Hantu terbang

Various Cars for Sale

err...u still selling cars?
  13. Hantu terbang

Last Call for Student AP ( Japan )

macamana dengan penukaran nama pemilik kenderaan? kalau minta u uruskan kemasukkan kereta boleh ke bro? location u??
  14. Hantu terbang

Various Cars for Sale

Bring Up This Post
  15. Hantu terbang

Last Call for Student AP ( Japan )

helo, silly question i guest but if using student AP means if i buy the car and bring the car back in M'sia...custom surely asked about my status right?(or u have any other explaination). what i mean here is dat, i dont study oversea, and clearly show my status that im in m;sia and not a...
  16. Hantu terbang

Various Cars for Sale

hello there... im a cash buyer for Mazda RX8 you're looking for.. may i know your location and how can i reach you? can Pm me your HP no..or just message me or give me a call.. another thing is dat..do u have RX7 Fd3s..dont mind bout the year.. 92 above is great..and in good...
  17. Hantu terbang

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

hai there, is it RM18k is the price for the AP? and is it ok for u to sell the ap?since custom surely check status whether the buyer is the student or not..
  18. Hantu terbang

[WTS] Mazda RX7 FD 1.3 Rotary Turbo (M)

no wonder, and now another Rx7 been stolen? must be hardly desperate since the car very rare on the road.will try to help if i hear and find any info regarding that. cheers everyone.
  19. Hantu terbang

[WTS] Mazda RX7 FD 1.3 Rotary Turbo (M)

try this website, and you found it weird. i find the post advertisement for this car in mudah.my dated yesterday 22/jan/2010 Super GT-WING - Accessories & Parts for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my
  20. Hantu terbang

Rx7 fc track car for sale.

i help u to BRING UP YOUR POST...:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

there is this satria i could get a hold of.. which has been abandoned for bout 3~4 years but i dont know if it'll be worth it.

its got preety much no interior, there seems to be a piggyback ecu (e-mange) and the engine seems to be a 1.8 gsr turbo(not entirely sure.. could be a hybrid:hmmmm:)

but what i want to know from all the sifus out there is what do u need to change/fix/whatever to get it back in good running condition? and around how long would it take? how much would it set me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience