Search results

1. mika_mivec

Your favorite features of the 2012 Honda Civic

Just bought my new civic 2.0 early this year. For me, eco mode is the best feature aside i-mid. When we set on eco mode, fc much more better compared to normal mode. I would say it can go up to 14km / L.plus with eco assist, we can easily know how to control pedal with good fc.my 2 cents
  2. mika_mivec

Toyota Corolla SE

morning bump! ! !
  3. mika_mivec

Toyota Corolla SE

pm sent!!:biggrin:
  4. mika_mivec

Toyota Corolla SE

morning bump!!:sleep:
  5. Toyota Corolla SE

-used tiptop condition -manual transmission 5 speed engine bay -blacktop engine 20valve,baru 5 bulan(sudah endorse) -ngk irridium spark plug -4 throttle trumpet(bagi skali intake asal) -cusco oil catch tank -aluminium double layer radiator -hks earth cable -bateri century baru tukar...
  6. mika_mivec

Random Exotics Pics

veyron?!damn hot!!
  7. mika_mivec

satria mivec 1.8

bro,wut year diz car?interested here
  8. mika_mivec

some question bout hi cam

hey guys,juz want to know,what are the valve clearence in installing hi cam into 4g13/15 inj?is it neccessary to change valve valve spring timing belt?and how to setting the adj cam pulley for single cam?i mean the max we can adjust whether advance or retard:hmmmm:hope to all sifu2 in zth can...
  9. mika_mivec

some question of my 1.3 satria

1.3 can go 1.6.cannot go to 1.8 unless u got 'org dlm'
  10. mika_mivec

Help > Proton Satria 1.3gli (M) exhaust system

if u plan to change ur engine,better stay with stock exhaust system.dun waste money.once wrong calculation,ur fc will increase trust me.so if u still want to do ur exhaust,giv it to the expert(not waiheng,weiyip).but not worth cuz u will notice a little bit different oni.for me,the best way is...
  11. mika_mivec

Car pro come in please

decarbonise means removing carbon inside ur car.there are several method to clean it.d carbo one of the good product to try.of course good for ur engine.can bring ur horsie back :driver: ma 2 cents
  12. mika_mivec

any 4age owners here??

me own ae90 with 4age engine.wut do you want to know?:hmmmm:
  13. mika_mivec

Satria GTi TAA 3837 STOLEN

anther sgti stolen.sory to hear.diz car is damn hot.always target by thief.
  14. mika_mivec

Nissan Silvia S15 STOLEN

sory 4 ur fren lost.will keep ma eye on my area.
  15. mika_mivec

The rev wheels online shop

hey there,im looking for 17'' standard rim honda fd2r white color 4 lugs with 100 pcd.pm me the best price if available thnkx! :burnout:
  16. mika_mivec

sportrim new

kenken:sory bro,for now only got 4 lugs cavey:for replica rim got till 17 inch oni.
  17. mika_mivec

sportrim new

devil130078:u got pm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ai......im juz bc to my hometown..seeing my evo3 lying at the carpark with Dust..so kesian......

so i go n start........but i feels like no power la compare to las time...turbo still working la....but jus like no torque la....d car cannot pull.....cannot stick to the seats.....i dun hv boost meter..so dunno boost level..

so anyone know how to gv more torque????? boost up again???so any other things?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience