Search results

1. E

carbon fibers hoods and stuff for sale..new items..

bro pm me for myvi 1st model the oem price and vented price?
  2. E

CARBON FIBER product cheap cheap selling

bro can u pm me the price for myvi 1st model oem and the vented?
  3. E

[WTS] Carbon Fiber Hood *Available All Type Of Car*

bro pm me the price for myvi 1st model? can u give me your pic of the type of the hood model and patern
  4. E

Max Speed Of Ur Myvi!!

jocker / Max Speed: 197km/h / Current mileage: 49900 / 1300cc / auto / guhtrie higway / change plug platinium,extractor d-sport 4-1,safc ,k&n,and sumthing i do in my vivi..but its only na and get 126hp i dyno at millenium..thanks all
  5. E

Motorvac Carbon Clean

for myvi how much? where your location?
  6. E

SUPER STREET MYVI 1.3Extractor+Catback Kit

bro item still available? this item suitable for myvi 1.3 auto? how much the price with all set include extractor and also myvi cat back kit? interested here bump for u bro:biggrin:
  7. E

SuperStreet Perodua Myvi 1.3 Extractor + Cat Back Exhaust Kit

:wavey:bro,how much for the all in the parkage? how about my car auto? im interested bump for u bro
  8. E

Sunroof with Installation...cheap..cheap Sale!!!

bro for myvi how much with instalation? myvi punya sunroof dia pakai roof ape?
  9. E

WTS:JR HID Conversion Kit RM260 with 18 months warranty!!!

bro the item is still available? can install to ccfl headlamp?
  10. E

[WTS]Myvi CCFL head lamp

bro sudah sampai ke itu brg? harga sudah turun? serius buyer here Bump: bro sudah sampai ke itu brg? harga sudah turun? serius buyer here
  11. E

Jian Hang Motorsports

bro how much for myvi 1.3? stailless still or wut? im interested can u send also pic to me?
  12. E

[sky] myvi passo el door step

bro u have for myvi wit the writing myvi not passo? can u send the item to kl ? how much with post interested?
  13. E

Jian Hang Motorsports

bro is that pic is myvi 1.3 extractor? im interested? how much? Bump: bro is that pic is myvi 1.3 extractor? im interested how much the price pm me ?
  14. E

Sscus Sport Seat And Accessories

bro can u pm me the price list for number 1,2,4 and 7? pm me bro can install for myvi? om me the price include the instalation? interested where your location?
  15. E

[WTS] Real Carbon Fibre Hood,Trunk or Custom

bro how much for myvi 1st model? and then can u custom for myvi spoiler? where your location? pm me bro
  16. E

Semi Bucket Seat (fabric)

bro pm me your shop location address? serius buyer here i want to go your shop im from slim river bro
  17. E

Myvi Big Size Disc brake 285mm

bro this is set with calipers or wut? serius buyer here this price with instalation? minimum rim? how about the brake pad? where your shop? pm me
  18. E

[mugen/ rallyart/ trd/ nismo] alluminium oil cap...rm38

bro this item can u in myvi? serius buyer here? where to cod
  19. E

[works engineering] adjustable cam pulley....cheap...rm199

bro ,for myvi 1.3 auto u have? serius buyer here... pm me best price with instalation?
  20. E

D-sport Malaysia official opening 5/10/08

bro can i know how much for myvi 1.3 extractor with instalation? and how much for myvi brake system set with instalation? serius buyer here pm me

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was only a matter of when, not if; and true to form, German tuners Hamann have unveiled the first styling package for the new BMW 5-Series (F10).

The kit, although anything but subtle, is more of a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience