Search results

1. R34 GTR Stolen

A friend's R34 GTR went missing during recent AidilAdha holiday. Here's his post in FB: Salam sedih dihari raya korban..rumah kene pecah.kete kene curi.hrp sesiapa ade ternampak sila inform sy.madi 0123466334. Maklumat kereta.nissan skyline gtr r34.kaler hitam.bonet cf ztune.bodykit...
  2. 17" rim for cheap sale

Rims only no tire....made in taiwan i think...17x7jj offset 35...contact 012-3209352....location putrajaya....
  3. Recaro/Bride seats in Honda Stream?

Has anyone ever seen anyone done it? I want to change the OEM seats in my RN3 Stream to any semi-bucket type, the standard seats are boring ler. Any info would be useful. Thanks.
  4. Shift Light from RSM

has anyone done it before?...it's written in the RSM manual that we can use the RSM to send signal to light up an (external) Shift Light, but hafta be wired thru a Relay....i just want to know what type of relay since it is not mentioned in the manual tho....
  5. Technical Guide: How to tune the VAFC

Ok, on popular demand, I start this thread for anyone who knows how to setup/configure/tune the VAFC (or VAFC II), to share their knowledge about it...so that perhaps later on we can learn a little bit on how to use the thingy...rather than having it in our car for the wrong reason (like...
  6. Removing emanage

Anyone knows how to remove the emanage, the DIY way?...is there any re-wiring required?....the ignition wiring perhaps....if just simply disconnect the car wont start at all....
  7. Iacv

how much is this thing cost ah?...brand new and recond one?....i think mine will die soon ler, now my car sound like got high cam....rev up and down....
  8. WTB: Power steering pump

where to find recond power steering pump for Honda Accord S84 (year 2000)?....a fren is looking for it, but only brand new one available.....
  9. civic history

check it out...hari ini dalam sejarah... http://20yearsofcivic.com/
  10. Kenwood In-dash CD Receiver for trade

SOLD...thank you for viewing... Kenwood KDC-5007 Single CD in-dash receiver for trade in Excellent condition Buyer need to trade-in your old car stereo (CD or cassette receiver, any brand) Price: RM200.00 (plus buyer pay installation charges) Location: Selayang or Putrajaya Call...
  11. Store room clearance

1) CRX front seat (RM500 per pair) - leather, but no rails, a little tear on driver side 2) EK3 front seat (RM250 per pair) - fabric 3) B16A 4-2-1 extractor (RM200) - taken out from EK4 B16A engine 4) Cap ayam 5-zigen muffler (RM50) 5) EK 4-door trunk lid (RM400) Help me clear my...
  12. Slotted/cross-drilled disk rotor for EK

is ther any brand available for 4 lugs PCD100?...what brand, how much it cost and wher to get it?.....can it work with stock caliper?....thinking on replacing my front brakes....
  13. EK4 dashboard

anybody has a pic of manual gear JDM EK4 dashboard?....can u please post it here?....need to do some research.....thanks a lot....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysian motorists are faced with endless concerns when it comes to saving fuel. Now, Shell Malaysia along with 15 other countries worldwide has teamed up for the first ever online global campaign – Shell FuelSave “Target One Million”.

<!--more-->Shell aims to educate motorists of the world through a series of interactive and educational online mini-games. With the right...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience