2. 5

WTS: Focal Utopia

Final price updated.
  3. 5

Clarion DXZ935 Head Unit for sale

The HU sold already. Sorry.
  4. 5

Price updated. Also intend to sell the mid separately to integrate into your active setup.
  5. 5

Xetec sold already.. this one still available
  6. 5

Amp sold but component still available.. Bumpz
  7. WTS: Focal Utopia

Wanted to sell Utopia component - Top-of-the line for focal jmlab model for the car audio. Come with a pair of mid, tweeter and passive. Very new just around 4 month old with warranty from KF Audio. For focal enthusiast, dun let go the chance to own this magnificent component. Lelong lelong...
  8. 5

monroe n gabriel abs for stock car

This monroe is it local or imported one? :)
  9. 5

What is it with Sony!!!!!why??why??

U maybe one of few lucky fella. My last CA-690X the radio when off after about 1 year plus of used.
  10. 5

Faulty Alternator or Battery?

I had this problem last time in my old wira. I can fell like the car losing power and hard to start. I changed battery twice in few month until i stuck on traffic light and my car just dead while driving.. even the alarm cannot sound.. just the light blinking. ONce i send to my trusty...
  11. 5

What is it with Sony!!!!!why??why??

Sony can make excellent product as proven by their track record. The problem is that IMO the investment just not justified because of not much market.. too many competitor.. so just cut off and invest in something more profitable.. after all nothing personal, its business as usual.
  12. 5

Ice For Sale

xetec 4g.600 gravity.. very nice clean amp.. i love it. free bump.
  13. 5

FS: Morel soft dome tweeter

Ahahaha.. thing not use what for keep.. sell selll Oit netken, i'm looking for cheap steg 75x2.. any lobang or not..
  14. 5

ICE 4 Sale, Lelong Lelong !!!

Seller have every right to sell at what price and when and to who... up to u maa
  15. 5

ICE 4 Sale, Lelong Lelong !!!

If want to buyer to on bid items.. must have a date to close bid. Then only fair.. Or best to put on lelong.com.my and let people bid. :)
  16. 5

Yes.. exactly look like that.. maybe right lah.. mt-1.
  17. 5

No not like that.. it look like normal black tweeter one.. only sound different.. hehe ANyway.. just been officially booked. TQ.
  18. 5

No lah.. i bought it off the shelf from kf audio.
  19. FS: Morel soft dome tweeter

Selling this sweet sounding tweeter Morel Millenium 1" Soft Dome tweeter for RM200. Around 1 month old. If you not happy with your bright sounding tweeter, maybe this tweet for you.. IMO, its has sweet sounding not too laid back and not so bright either. Selling coz upgrade component already...
  20. 5

Dual Channel Amp (like new)

Sinchan.. for u still the same as i pm u :)