Search results

1. K

Wat is the price for this enjin

err...4G92 non-Mivec 1.6 Twin Cam Got ah?? (i mean exist ah?) if got usually how much??
  2. K

Put up the Best Jokes/Funny Pics U ever heard See

The 1st Affair A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day they went to her place and made love all afternoon. Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 8 PM. The man hurriedly dressed and told his lover to take his shoes outside and rub! them in the grass and...
  3. K

A husband took his wife to play her first round of golf..... Nervous, the wife promptly hacked her first shot right through the window of the largest house adjacent to the course. The husband cringed, "I warned you to be careful! Now we'll have to go up there, find the owner, apologize...
  4. K

<FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman">WHY I FIRED MY SECRETARY... LAST WEEK WAS MY BIRTHDAY AND I DIDN'T FEEL VERY WELL WAKING UP THAT MORNING. I WENT DOWNSTAIRS FOR BREAKFAST HOPING MY WIFE WOULD BE PLEASANT AND SAY, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!", AND POSSIBLY HAVE A PRESENT FOR ME. AS IT TURNED...
  5. K

Gundam Models

hmmmm.....soo this is what u guys do other than cars
  6. K

A man had a great seat for the World Cup final. As he sits down, he notices that there is a vacant seat between him and the next guy. He asks the guy if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him. "No", he says, "The seat is empty." "This is incredible!" said the man, "who in their right...
  7. K

Tired Air Asia Stewardess Tired AirAsia Stewardess:mouth_closed: :X-: :Not_Impressed:
  8. K

Exploding Pepsi Girl (Violent)

true or not mehhh
  9. K

Idiot Drivers

in malaysia many ppl with big car very lanciii wan, that why they park where ever they want....not to disrespect...but most of them are senior citizen...u know 50 yrs above wan...they just park and than act stupid...
  10. K

How big is your wheel? ...bigger then yours...

those negro hip hoppers in the usa luv big rims....can know from their rap lyrics... 20 inch , 24 inch, 26 inch ....and soooo on...
  11. K

Historic car of Ferrari 1957-2003

perghhhhhhhhh......old skool also nice the Dino
  12. K

Low Mileage Wira 1.6 Meter For Sale

wira 1.3 injection year 99 can plug & play ah...TTDI loc...u can pasang for me? last time deal with u grounding cabel
  13. K

'Ngor Tiu Lei Lou Mou'....

ehhh...sumone....translate laa....also want to know whats going on...hehehe 'Ngor Tiu Lei Lou Mou' = english? i f*** your ??? ???
  14. K

Honda Accord EX-V6 2DR Coupe (",) Damnn..

its gonna be big n heavy worrr the door
  15. K

ZTH Photoshop Gallery Archive

My Ride Chop & Edit Angel Eyes....:shades_smile:
  16. K

ZTH Photoshop Gallery Archive

:regular_smile: Niceeeeee...old skool fusion...great idea for auto show man...
  17. K

looking for a gearknob? well dig this!

heheheh....great shifter
  18. K

On the very first day of the world, God created the cow. He said to the cow: "Ah Gu (cow), today I have created you! Your job is to go to the field with the farmer all day long. You will provide the energy to pull things! You will also provide milk for people to drink! You are to work all...
  19. K

Chrome our Sport Rim?

Hyper Black Or Hyper Silver :X-: :X-: :X-:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greets all and thanks a lot for viewing my post and thanks in advance for any advisement(s) :listen:

Recently bought an old(er) Perdana SE 2.0 (4cyl) yr. 1998 for good price - it's all stock and needs some maintenance eg. engine mounts, some suspension work, etc. estimated 2K worth of repairs is needed to get her back into basic shape - the body is in good condition and does not need any repairs. Gearbox is good as it's an automatic (so far - yes I've read the can be problematic).

So...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience