Search results

1. Kevin Lee

Restoration Progress of Soichiro Honda's Gem, 1965 Honda S600

damn my cylinder head plus tax costs about the same as rb26dett, crazy price!!!! finally the cylinder head and few bits that arrived from the mail, got stuck with the customs and paid 37% of tax for it, damn it!! my liners are chipped, cant find replacement, will attempt to use it in this...
  2. Kevin Lee

Floods! Victim or surviver?

Even if he did, refer to the post by Iszo, basically the car would be drenched with flood water. Your chassis and interior would have been stained with flood water. I only accidentally press quote. That's all I did, you could have told me nicely about that one.
  3. Kevin Lee

Pro Neo Concept by Works Engineering - Performance products for the Satria Neo

hey works, wanna know if u have a catalog for rb26dett works? cheers
  4. Kevin Lee

Floods! Victim or surviver?

Very cool and informative post as always Izso. I hope non of the members were affected by the freak flood yesterday. Anyways, I really wonder if the Proton Saga owner below really knows what he is doing serious flood at kuantan - YouTube
  5. Kevin Lee

Project Z - Week 25 Deleted

wah u threaten to whack people, why so no cool la u brother. u know whacking others is a bad thing? perhaps you going to the cemetery as a devil ruined u la. hahaha! ---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 PM ---------- HAHA why you...
  6. Kevin Lee

sorry thats the left light picture, the right light was the one thats peeling off. you can ask my cousin and ask him to take a photo on my headlights la. it is pretty darn obvious it peeled off. remember the other guy u did detailing on henry's friend, remember that?
  7. Kevin Lee

why do you need to call her bf wor, you like the bf instead of denise? no la, you don't need to do anything after all you used me to bring you around town during UTAR days. i even gave you free PC parts, what a shame la, u used me and tossed me and hurt my feelings.
  8. Kevin Lee

No problems, join the fun! issue settled. Miss very much talking to you Eric!! You still like Denise?
  9. Kevin Lee

I think he would end up damaging cars, as he did during my headlights polishing. Then again, who am I to complain to his quality. I really don't want people end up having sour faces than being happy after looking at chicks, hahaha!
  10. Kevin Lee

OK la bro, sorry I didn't read that, I apologize to that. But OK, one day we talk cock sing song, can? I just want to be good friends with you. I bet you missed my photos of cars I let you post on Autojunctions.com Come, take and pick the photos I have in my Facebook, since you like...
  11. Kevin Lee

bro, make LOVE no WAR. i want to be friends with you mah. I learnt from you a lot, how to be sarcastic and fun. Great old times, your orange car inspired me to paint my own car orange too. Maybe we can park side by side :D
  12. Kevin Lee

ok i'm back!! but not for long : your wife happy with this meh? later she burn your car how? haha. maybe she don't like someone cleaning your orange. hahah joking bro!!! ---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------...
  13. Kevin Lee

I respect EvolutionZ , that's all I have to say.
  14. Kevin Lee

yeah i'm still at the door :D i just wanted say adios amigo and had to scream at you. hahah! so nothing wrong with walking out the door and saying that :D
  15. Kevin Lee

I'm out of this thread, cheers! ---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 PM ---------- haha, it's so obvious la, cos i wrote to different person in individually different messages, thanks for showing who he is! now i am not so...
  16. Kevin Lee

I never attack wor, I just said that you didn't properly linked to a source, like how most of the past contributors have done. Just a friendly word of advice :) But you took it the wrong way LA, I tried to be nice to you, but sadly you are CLUELESS ---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- 6...
  17. Kevin Lee

How would you know if I had other source of income? Your exactly CLUELESS. Why did I needed to apologize to you, it was merely to sort things out and disagreements. But you will never understand la. No la, I am no Dato' or something, but that shows you are not trustworthy and not a man of...
  18. Kevin Lee

i don't mind la old dude! let's play :D
  19. Kevin Lee

I knew the guy all along, he is my club member from another car forum, which you do not own. So nothing wrong talking to him. You came late, at 10.40 AM, when the appointment was set at 10.00 AM. So with limited time and my cousin wanting to leave, it ended early. I said something, but you...
  20. Kevin Lee

Anyways, I had a phone conversation with Tom. Saw the real issues what happened before. So I apologize on that. Anyways, Phillip aka Mizunori7, I'm not so CLUELESS anymore. I thank your buddy on that.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been changing setup here and there due to some mod on engine.

Currently 1.5CC engine with 0.6 bar and abt 140 BHP.

I had tried remove Cat, then my low end speed is really like snail. Even stock 1.0CC car also can faster then me.

I put back the Cat and is fine, but from 120Km/h to 180 now is just abit faster then NA car.
Before put back the cat, is very very very fast climb up to 180 km/h

Now what should i do?

Change to Hi -flow Cat?
Change muffler with stock Cat...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience