Search results

1. angelz88

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Hi guys, I have few parts to let go. 1) NISMO Super Coppermix Twin Plate Clutch BNR34 (USED) 2) Apex'i Power FC w/o Commander L-jetro (USED) 3) HKS EIDS Type H1 x 2 (USED) PM if interested. :biggrin:
  2. angelz88

looking for parts? post it here...

Hey guys, I am Looking for some parts for BNR34 RB26DETT: 1) Any after market Forged conrods. 2) Any after market Forged Pistons.
  3. angelz88

RB26DETT Oil Pumps advice needed.

Hey bro, thank you for your reply. Im not sure if it has been changed cz the previous owner did not mention anything about it and the reading seems kinda low (from what i asked around). But you could be right. The previous owner was the one who sent it to be tuned but i myself met the tuner...
  4. angelz88

Shark79 : What other supporting mod would you advice bro? V-Spec: Do pm me the price for both oil pumps bro. thanks
  5. angelz88

Gobiz2: bro, Tomei oil sump itself priced more than the pump :banghead: haha. you are using tomei's one i suppose :rofl: Shark79: I'm running on 500Whp bro. and im just worried of the reading that my oil press gauge is showing. It could be the sender unit to the meter cluster but i dont want...
  6. angelz88

Yeah, I looked tomei up too but it requires more than just their oversized oil pump but also oil restrictor? and oversized oil pan? and all the other oilling upgrade parts. can anyone confirm this?
  7. RB26DETT Oil Pumps advice needed.

Hey guys:wavey:, I'm driving a R34 and as of last month my oil press is reading slightly below the norm. It's reading at less than 0.8-1 Bar on normal driving and 1-less than 2 Bar on cold start. Somehow it's showing early sign off oil pump failure. The purpose of this thread is I want...
  8. angelz88

wts your skyline? post it here

anyone wana give it a try? :rofl: Nissan GTR R34 (M) V-Spec - Cars for sale in Johor Bahru, Johor
  9. angelz88

Help! Yellow jackets V SplitFire coilpacks for BNR34.

Thank you V-spec for your reply. But I only read this after i've purchased SplitFires Super Direct Ignition Coil.
  10. Help! Yellow jackets V SplitFire coilpacks for BNR34.

I'm replacing my OEM coilpacks but torn in between two brands. Which of the above is the best as regards performance and value for money. I know a little about splitfires but know zero about yellow jackets as i have not got any history with it. Help please:itsme:
  11. angelz88

Ron 97

Annnnnnndddddd its gone. Ron97 is RM3.00 now.. damn:banghead:
  12. angelz88

BNR 34 Production year

great bro. hope you'll enjoy it. =)
  13. angelz88

BNR 34 Production year

Just curious which R34 you gonna go for? The black one or the Blue one or Nur spec? Cz ive checked almost all of them so i can give you some info.
  14. angelz88

Nissan Skyline GTR (M) - Cars for sale Sabah - Mudah.my
  15. angelz88

The issue on HICAS

Please PM the price for the NISMO white face signal please. thank you.
  16. angelz88

The issue on HICAS

Received your PM already. Thank you :biggrin:
  17. angelz88

The issue on HICAS

Yeah.. Thats me. Nice to meet you btw. 1) yup. Thought so too. gotta change the whole lcd but if im not mistaken, i have to determine the lcd that i need right? from what i knw, there are SHARP LCD for BNR34 prior to year 2000 model and TOSHIBA LCD for year 2000 onwards model. 2) yup, I...
  18. angelz88

The issue on HICAS

Hey guys, I've just bought my dream car (BNR34) last week and it is in mint condition with no major mod to stock condition. and to relate my reply with this topic, ive found out 2 problems that i hope to get answers from all the skyline otai/sifu/guru. 1) My MFD screen is red-orangey colored...
  19. angelz88

looking for parts? post it here...

please pm me the price for your ori ztune cf hood bro:biggrin:
  20. angelz88

Not really bro. The unstoppable one is quite stock while the latest one's quite famous for it's mine's vx-rom and vehicle registration number as SB26 and RB26

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Morning ZTHians...

Just to get some opinions and suggestion from everyone or those who had experienced such
accident before. Please share with us your experience, opinions or suggestions for the best
course of action when one is involve in an accident with a Motorcycle.

Firsty, let me share my part of story. I was driving at around Ampang area after meeting up
a friend at his new home. At that time, traffic was starting to increase. So, was jamming up
at this stretch at Ampang where it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience