Search results

1. C

How's this possible?

yea, no c-pillar, i think the rear windscreen also different.. it says : carbon-fiber roof, gullwing doors . so the idea is scissor, gullwing (whatever u call it..) doors
  2. C

How's this possible?

it's just an artwork, not a real kit
  3. How's this possible?

over saw this while in google'ing we seen veilside changed the rx7 look totally different with fortune kit, how about this? it says "is built around an old Mazda RX-7 FD chassis" , can it really be made ? the body.
  4. C

Mazda RX-8: Review and Opinion

7k to 20k, depend on the worn. either unreg or used car, u still need to worry abt that, because the mileage doesnt fix the overhaul schedule.
  5. C

IMP Formula High Performance Brake Pads

hi, can i have the price of brake pads for mazda RX8 , thnks Bump: hi, can i have the price of brake pads for mazda RX8 , thnks
  6. C

RE Club TT @ Jaya One

thanks Brian and nice to know you all, i'm the owner of the white rx8 above, wearing sleeveless.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

But now.. I think they are nice..especially in terms of reliability, comfort, and looks!

When I was younger, BMW oozed sex appeal with its M Sport cars, or even the plain jane with some M inspired bodywork, and Mercedes like the big-small eye E class, or the wide eye C class just looked.. UNCLE...

Now..

And speaking with owners of BMW, Audi, and Mercedes in Malaysia seems that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience