Search results

1. S

various unregistered imported cars for sale !!

Make: TOYOTA Model: WISH Year: 2009 OR 2010 Full Spec with push start button. What sort of price can you get it?? Prefer white in color.
  2. S

Unregistered Japan/UK Cars!

Make: TOYOTA Model: WISH Year: 2009 OR 2010 Full Spec with push start button. What sort of price can you get it?? Prefer white in color.
  3. S

[WTS] Searching for Brand New, Second Hand, Unregistered or Recon car

4. S

Japan's Recond Car For Sale 30% Less Than Market Value-Come And View

5. S

Brand New, 2nd Hand, Recon or Unregistered Car for SALE !!!

Make: TOYOTA Model: WISH Year: 2009 OR 2010 Full Spec with push start button. What sort of price can you get it??
  6. S

wira rear disc pcd100 rm650 nett !!!!!

bro, best price with delivery to penang
  7. S

Brand new mazda 2 open for pre booking

what sort of price for this car
  8. S

imported car for low price!!!!

bro, evo6 and dc5 type-r please get me the price for these 2 cars and also registered in malaysia no plate. thanks
  9. S

[WTS] Fibreglass Bassbox for Various Cars

for wira left and right???? got
  10. S

Sound Proof For Doors (2 Layers) Include Installation At Only Rm250

Which part r u in kl?? how much is it for wira, not only for 4 doors but for whole car. thaanks
  11. S

coolmax seat cover

What is the price for wira?? premium + postage

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all the sifu out there,
I hope that i could get some help from you guy, I am driving a rojak transplanted 4G93 eterna engine which the transmission had been converted from automatic to manual and are using MMC 6123 ECU.

Here my problem:cry_smile: ,

1) After driving long distance or driving about 3-4kRPM (with air-cond turned on), the engine RPM will drop below 1kRPM and eventually turn off when it is idle. I had consulted many mechanics which suggested changing of the throttle...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience