Search results

1. N

Trade in car price....FREE QUOTATION

honda accord sv4 engin h22a vtec manual rim sport 16 1996 no loan accident free gold honda pm me the price
  2. N

V-tec Vs Mivec

:driver:what was i see... early this year when im going to kelantan i was seing the car with very-very big vtec engine... it's not honda but 'kenari".. im follow this car about 20km... im not remember the plate number but i was catch the picture with my handphone... i dont know what they was...
  3. h22a check engin become light when 3400rpm

im using cd6 h22a manual.. when rpm reach about 3400+(i think) the check engin light will become light.. when the engin turn of then start again the check engin light will gone.. it back to normal.. that nothing problem with my car only the aircon had a problem.. the aircon compressor do not on...
  4. N

cold air intake hose... cheap cheap~~

free postage to trganu???:proud: Bump: free postage to trganu???:proud:
  5. N

Dyno at kuantan

can u rechip my h22a ecu.. see picture please pm me with the price..
  6. N

used spoon vtec controller

which one picture is used spoon vtec controller???
  7. N

Dyno at kuantan

dyno at kuantan... did you have performance part for h22a like... air filter new or used extractor set adujustable absrb sv4 n apa-apalah... Bump: dyno at kuantan... did you have performance part for h22a like... air filter new or used extractor set adujustable absrb sv4 n apa-apalah...
  8. N

Turbo Vs Vtec

turbo vs vtec which is one is easy and low cost for maintain... (lasak in standard cond je)
  9. N

Data System Vtec Controller

can use at vtec h22a??? just for setting vtec only??? speed sencor can remove???
  10. N

used spoon vtec controller

can use at h22a cd6??
  11. N

air filter apexi

it's new or used?? size can fit at honda civic.. i think 3inch..
  12. N

clutch set (japan)

h22a cd6???
  13. N

which one is ecu???

i was know about the ecu in the picture.. the small one is ecu for auto gearbox.. just pull out... im using standard accord with minimal mod of engin only, no rear viper.. only have front viper... side viper also dont have..
  14. N

Mazda 4 port..and Honda Sv4 part.

where is u location? still available tanabe absorber sv4? can postage to trg? pm me
  15. N

which one is ecu???

thanks guy, if have the ecu diagram maybe its more helpful..
  16. N

clutch set (japan)

h22a vtec?? price??
  17. N

which one is ecu???

:biggrin:no foreman expert about ecu at my location.. before i go to find the truth formen ( so far) let discuss with member forum.. maybe it can be help for me.. save budget... maybe.. i know how many expert out there...:banghead:
  18. which one is ecu???

im using cd6 h22a, just changed to manual gearbox... im confusing... the small one is the ecu too??? look at the picture.. and why after change to manual gearbox auto cruise not working?? how to switch of the d4 light in speedometer.. its coming blink,. blink.. blink... any effect??
  19. N

Ecu Rechiped/Remapping

this is my ecu h22a can rechip?? Bump: this is my ecu h22a can rechip??
  20. N

Ecu Rechiped/Remapping

:biggrin: my ecu from cd6 h22a (auto) was repair 2008. now i change to manual gearbox but computer box is original.. can it rechip?? cod number f90 37820-pof-902 cy-eh1353a.. cost, please pm me..:itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heloo....all sifu...jst wanna know that...izit any car can add a Turbo on it????.....some said no power to bost it....but y kancill 660cc got turbo ?? sorry for my stupid mind....hehe.... :tee: .....pls teach me k....thanksssssssssssssssss
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience