Search results

1. Alfa romeo 33 1.5e

Hey guys, Its been a long time since i visited this forum.. Hehe Been thinking And thinking for a long time about this matter... I'm on my way to buy a alfa romeo 33 from my friend's cousin for a new car project... But i still have doubts and concern about this type of car because i never...
  2. We sell a variety of goat breeds with wholesale prices.(CHEAPEST IN TOWN) Price : RM

We sell a variety of goat breeds with wholesale prices.(CHEAPEST IN TOWN) Price : RM250-RM300 (DEPENDS ON SIZE) : WHOLESALE PRICE (18 tails) = RM5500 WE ALSO SELL COWs AND BUFFALOS WITH FAR MORE CHEAPER PRICE. you Mrs who are interested may contact 0175895956 (Shukri) 0172353216...
  3. R

Time Attack 2?

tomorrow's entry will be at which gate? for viewing purposes only..it doesn't have any fee's right? i'm going tomorrow!! my 1st zth event!
  4. I've finally have a Workshop/Performance shop

Hello guys .. i've finally Jv'ed my way to owning a workshop.. now i am the proud share partner of Speedy Tech Make Over....Our is now at the Lembah Keramat Area.. its just a small PKNS shop.. but we will be moving to sri rampai after the renovations are done.. please stop by as.. we do...
  5. Volkswagen Beetle for Sale

Volkswagen Beetle for sale.. 1962 model.. nice good condition..1.6 Cc.. Color Silver Maroon.. See to believe! RM18K(NEGO):driver:
  6. R

engine transplant!

is it possible to transplant a v-tec engine into a old car? such as a nissan sunny or celica ta23?
  7. WTB old celica ta23

Hello guys, im looking for a old ta23 celica for my friends project.. anyone wants to sell it to him? running/condition only.. thanks!
  8. Jualan Pra-Raya : T-shirt Ralph Lauren Polo

Salam semua Jualan Pra-Raya!! Saya menjual t-shirt Polo Ralph Lauren dengan harga yang murah sempena Raya Aidifiti. Kualiti item adalah 99% sama dengan original Ralph Lauren Polo. ~Closing date untuk tempahan : 30/08/2009~ 10am Ada soalan? Sila tanya di thread ini. Boleh...
  9. R

i need some advice..

i need some advice on what kind of car should i buy.. i am planning to buy a high powered car that can fullfil my thirst for speed :D... my shortlisted cars are as follows.. 1) nissan skyline Gt-t(M) 2)Honda integra Type R 3) Bmw e46 328i Help me guys! what are the pros and cons of...
  10. can i transplant alfa engines?

hello, my friend wants to buy a celica ta23st.. he was wondering if he can transplant a alfa engine into the celica? or any kind of engines?
  11. Really going for a skyline!

hey guys.. after my sadistic nightmare last night.. i've decided to go survey some local car dealerships... i dont know which skyline should i get... the gtr or the gtt.. and which transmission should i get? the tiptronic or only the manual type?? if i want to mod it.. where should i go to?? i...
  12. My CAR was broken into!

My gc8 has been broken into..all of my apexi meters was stolen and it happened while i was still awake!! playing the computer!!! damn those thieves!!!
  13. Need Help On a Skyline!

hello, i'm new here.. now i am expecting to buy a skyline.. i'm not sure about the difference of the two gtt and gtr r34 models.. the other gtt model got 180kmh on its speedo meter.. for a sports car.. it seems kinda slow.. now i'm currently driving a subaru gc8.. help me masters of...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Few cars appeal to both men and women at the same time, and the Audi A1 S-line you see in these pictures is one example that breaks that convention. Most women like its cutesy appeal while most men will approve of its sculpted curves. In S-line trim, you get a more aggressive bodykit, a rear spoiler, as well as 17-inch alloys. The optional contrasting roofline is mandatory and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience