Search results

1. MINIONS Talk

With the recent craze of Mcd Minions in Happy Meals, What is your take on our current trend? People trying to resell it at obnoxious prices to make a fast buck and all. What do you (or your better halves) have got to comment (good or bad) about this "herding" mentality? Go~:rofl:
  2. Hit & run @ subang jaya 26.5.13

Hi guys, I need help in locating a RED PROTON PERSONA / GEN2 with the license plate bearing NBW/MBW 9772, was involved in a hit and run accident last night about 2am. The accident happened at the traffic lights at Subang Parade, it was raining about that time and the Red Proton was driving too...
  3. [wts] (new) nokya 2500k 9006 hb4 55w halogen bulbs! Korean!

Hi All, Want to sell 2 pairs of Nokya halogen bulbs, Made in Korea for USDM, EDM, KDM & JDM Market. Awesome yellow-ness! Specs are, 2500K / 9006 / HB4 / Stage 1 Halogens.(Stage 1 means it is stock wattage and will not melt anything.) Means this will fit as fog lights or DRL or headlamp if...
  4. PocketRocket

New "P" License Horror Stories

Hi Guys, Just wanna share stories that you might have experience when you first got your driving/riding licenses... Maybe it was your fault or maybe it's other people's fault that caused an experience that was unforgettable. The first time you have obtained your license as a "P" driver and your...
  5. Slammed, Tucked, Dumped, Stance'd, Flushed Culture

This is where you can post your own rides, spotted rides and your friend's rides of the titled auto culture. It's originally from the U.S and Europe market where simple and minimalist is the goal of modding, nothing fancy and just experiments with wheel fitments and the ultimate stance! I'll...
  6. Gauging interest on plasti dip

Hi Guys, Just gauging interest for all the DIY-ers out there, I just want to find out the popularity of colors IF it is available in Malaysia on this product. Its called Plasti Dip. What is Plasti Dip? Plasti Dip is a spray-on rubber adhesive agent which bonds to items to give it a rubberized...
  7. [WTS] Authentic Skunk2 Plate Frame

I have 2 units of original Skunk2 Plate Frame from U.S, selling at RM80 per piece. Photo explains itself =) for car dress-ups, Ideal for Honda's Kindly PM me for COD, Please be patient, i may or may not reply within a day
  8. FOR SALE! Satria Chassis Bar

As mentioned in the topic, Proton Satria chassis bars for sales, Front 4 point by Zerone (same factory as UR) Room Bar 2 point by UR Rear 3 point by Zerone ALL 3 for rm250. Needs some cleaning before installation but depends if you're particular. Sold as is. PM me if anyones...
  9. [WTS] Custom Buddyclub rear bumper for Satria

Hi All, As per title, my rear custom Buddyclub bumper for Satria is up for sales. Full custom work from Honda EK Mountings to fit into Satria. With paint, this rear bumper racked me up almost RM 500.00 to custom because I wanted it to look as ori as possible. so please nego with common sense...
  10. [wtb] satria se (yellow) oem rear bumper

Hi all, As per title, i'm looking for 1 Satria SE rear bumper as per picture...OEM yellow and originally from a Satria SE. Any interested parties who are willing to let go theirs at a reasonably good condition at a suitable price may contact me thru PM here. My custom Buddyclub rear...
  11. PocketRocket

Suggestion to improve ZTH by going MOBILE!!

Hi fellow forummers, Something just came across my mind and im not sure if its a good idea or not but im just gonna spill it. You guys know we're entering (if not already) into a very instantaneous digital world whereby we have access to the internet wherever we go with wifi, 3G and the...
  12. PocketRocket

New Compound Rates from PDRM

I just received this e-mail regarding the new compound rates from PDRM....hope its useful guys.. :driver:
  13. PocketRocket

Balik Kampung in Fear

Just came out on TheStar.... http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/8/9/nation/6823215&sec=nation IT is going to be a “scary” ride home for motorists during the ba lik kampung rush this coming Hari Raya. Unlike previous years, there will be no goodie bags or piping cuppas...
  14. Lookie lookie what just came out for SR3 Neo

Full credits goes to PaulTan..check out his link, just announced today =) http://paultan.org/2010/03/30/proton-satria-neo-r3-lotus-racing-145hp/
  15. PocketRocket

Ghastly animal abuse at Kepong KTM station

After parking our cars, we heard a dog howling, more like a painful cry. Then, we noticed a dog being tied to the grill (steel fence) of the KTM station. As we approached the dog, we stood aghast at the sight. The stray dog's leg and neck was tied very tightly to the grill and a piece of wood...
  16. PocketRocket

Happy Birthday Tom!!!

Another year has passed and our forum has tremendously grew in members to coverage to exposure. Sure is a successful forum for the automotive world....And we owe it all to you Tom, Have a great Birthday :tee: :rock: :cheers: :party: :birthday: :elefant:
  17. Discovery Channel Song

YouTube- Discovery Channel: I Love the World YouTube- Discovery Channel - The World Is Just Awesome <object width="560" height="340"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a0jZzBEKIMc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"...
  18. DIY - CAI with Heat shield xD

Hi, I actually completed this DIY 2 weeks back with some forummers n friends support. I used to have CAI but I figured i need to refresh and re-do it despite being itchy hands... :driver: First, was the hardest to do, cut the tupperware on the side and under for the air filter and air funnel...
  19. PocketRocket

Topless Carwash!!!!

Lets go guys!!! Car wash offers titillating rub down hehe :laugh: :proud:
  20. PocketRocket

Attention all forummers!

Community service message by sr18autech aka Kendrick Wong @ 016-639 5263 Mis-using public forum as a medium to threat other public forum users Kendrick, if anything happens to my car, i swear to god....you'll never walk again. Again on 14/09/2009 .. Happy reading =)...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I was in Midvalley Megamall yesterday, some idiot parked too close to the side of a corner in the underground parking. To avoid his/her/it's car, I had to turn at a really bad angle.

During the turn, my right rear sports rim chipped against the slight curb.

Chipped and scratched my rims, it's quite deep.

What can be done about it? Is there some kind of filler to cover up the parts that was chipped away, and respray?

Since it's the rear rim, it doesn't really affect the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience