Search results

1. LiteBulb

Cx5, x-trail, asx or hrv???

How about forester? In terms of interior, the forester is lacking. But it offers full time awd and it also tops the safety rating.
  2. LiteBulb

vios rear seatbelt problem

The locking mechanism aka ALR, is intended for child seat installation. Usually cars that comes with isofix will not have this feature.
  3. LiteBulb

car sticker wraps destroy my paint!

Stick a plaster on yourself, and peel it off a month later. Skin also will come off.
  4. LiteBulb

Do Ultra Racing Bars increase Car Safety?

and in the event of an accident, roll cage will make it difficult for fireman to cut?
  5. LiteBulb

interior floor base mat

thanks!!!
  6. interior floor base mat

Can anyone recommend me a place to recarpet my car? As in the floor carpet, not mats. Location to be in Klang valley.
  7. LiteBulb

Hidden Speed Trap Illegal?

It wouldn't be a trap if it is visible. Actually, I don't see a point why should anyone be warned.
  8. LiteBulb

Fancy Number Plates and Tints That Do Not Comply with Regulations by June 15, 2014

Re: Fancy Number Plates and Tints That Do Not Comply with Regulations by June 15, 201 I tried the winding down window trick but kena "encik, sila naikkan cermin".
  9. LiteBulb

Fancy Number Plates and Tints That Do Not Comply with Regulations by June 15, 2014

Re: Fancy Number Plates and Tints That Do Not Comply with Regulations by June 15, 201 If the authorities does their work without prejudice, a lot of cars will kena. But rm300 summon to keep prying eyes away, it's a small price to pay for me. So long don't kena inspection letter.
  10. LiteBulb

dark tinting

no matter whose fault, the banger will at most kena saman. the banged will at most die. so, they die while i pay. its a win situation for me driving a car due to their recklessness.
  11. LiteBulb

dark tinting

Tint is more like to prevent smash and grab, and to deter being a target and followed to car park etc. I think i'll take the risk and tint it. Hopefully won't kena so many inspection letters. Time wasted during inspection is a lost of sales opportunity.
  12. LiteBulb

dark tinting

My boot can get quite full from the projector screen, samples, pa equipments. Thats why no choice have to put laptops, projectors and such on back seat. Rm50 each block is small matter, it's the love letter issued for puspakom inspection is what I hope to avoid. Thats why am asking if got...
  13. LiteBulb

dark tinting

If cover with blanket, will get more attention from the thieves. If do darker tints, will get more attention from the authorities. Sigh. Either way is a losing end.
  14. LiteBulb

dark tinting

unfortunately, my reasons above does not qualify for exemptions. there is no section for "smash & grab". therefore, am looking for other means of exemptions =D
  15. dark tinting

need your opinion. with so many glass smashing cases going on, i am thinking of getting my car tinted (30% VLT) more for security reasons. usually, i am required to carry a bunch of IT equipments for presentations, and it will usually be placed at my back seat (trunk will be packed with...
  16. LiteBulb

ATTN: drivers who only uses the fog lights

if want to install HID, please install it with eye ball / beam system (dont know how to term it). this way, u dont annoy ppl with blinding scattered lights.
  17. LiteBulb

even if they end up in longkang as a result for not using their headlights, they will blame it on the lack of streetlights........ just spotted another dumb driver driving with only 2 strips of LEDs mounted at the bottom of the bumper.
  18. LiteBulb

HIDs are also another nonsense. it is so blinding that i will usually let them pass and blast highlight behind them (although not as blinding, but they get the picture).
  19. LiteBulb

if any of you love driving with ONLY the fog lights on at night, please dont. 1) it will be difficult for the driver in front of you to spot you through the rear mirror 2) you might land into a pot hole (hopefully) 3) its not cool 4) its annoying i find most of these cases on...
  20. LiteBulb

looking for a bmw workshop

noted on BM World. Thanks!!