Search results

1. E

Myvi vibrates!

i face this issue b4....for me..is juz that centre cone on the wheel hub is not fit properly or you need to fit 1 set on it. u using original rim or u changed b4?
  2. E

HWL Adjustable Suspension

bro..PM me the best price for Alza HWL adjustable. Hi-Lo only or Hi-Lo Soft-Hard? What is the best spring rate if i wan more on comfortable?
  3. E

Tailgaters: Eat Dirt

I learned new thing today..kick up debris from the side of the road...but risking of kena nails and screws. I would prefer to ON my windscreen washer and shoot all the water to the tailgater behind so that he will have to on his wiper too..this sure annoy him/her if it was a sunny day or he/she...
  4. E

Reset Travel Distance in RSM blue screen

Need expert help on this. Readed the manual, but didnt find where to reset it. Thanks
  5. Reset Travel Distance in RSM blue screen

As i m still new in using RSM. Is there anyone know how to reset the "TRP" (Travel Distance) in RSM? Hope some of the sifu here can help. :adore:
  6. E

Light weight sport rim, will make a different in daily use?

when you say high speed...how fast you mean? Will steering float/not steady when you drive like 150km/h due to the lightweight or wheels? Come..cheap cheap sell to me...i will be more than willing to take over those wheels from you. hehe..
  7. E

Light weight sport rim, will make a different in daily use?

did anyone go and timbang those lightweight rim and see their difference? I mean..whats the weight between SSR type C, Regamaster, CE28, Enkei RPF? Does lighter rim means more easy to bent as the steel is not as thick as heavy rim?
  8. E

Steering Vibration after 120km/h

Finally found the problem last Saturday. Send to workshop 1, they say no problem with mounting and driveshaft... Ask me to go another shop for aligment / balancing / Rotate tires. Send to tyres shop 2, when he open up my wheel, they found out that the centre cone was too small for my...
  9. E

experience on HWL adjustable suspension?

Bro..how long has u used the HWL sets? Have u send to service b4? Wondering..how long after use..need to send to service..
  10. E

Tires getting expensive..Furthermore..found japan rim at 16inch... 17inch taiwan rim a bit too heavy for my auto car. nothing wrong with the braking...but i dont know whether mounting will causes steering vibrate at 100km/h
  11. E

experience on HWL adjustable suspension?

I m also running 6k front and 4k rear on wira sedan. Even though not as comfortable as OEM suspension..but the handling increase.. JERM...its all depend on ur personal liking. Like all the bros here mention. Comfortable = 6K F / 4K R Semi Performance = 8K F / 6K R Hardcore =10K F / 8K R...
  12. E

I face the same problem like you too. but mine problem comes after few months i change my rim from 17 to 16inch. Not only steering vibrate...even gas & brek pedal also vibrate... I have go for aligment and balancing at separate shop...still same. I suspect might be the engine mounting...
  13. E

Wira Fully Converted Evo III [pic inside]

Some more picture would help in your selling. personally i would love to see the picture on how the rear is transformed. If you dont mind...:biggrin:
  14. E

handling problem...

the rims and tyres is juz 4mths old. Just change not long.. Previously there was no vibrate until last week. Something weird is..yesterday i go until 100-120km/h it didnt vibrate at all... But today i try again..reach 100km/h it vibrate.. when you say steering rack..you mean the drive...
  15. E

handling problem...

Tumpang thread... my car steering vibrate when i go past 100km/h. I have tried aligment & balancing (front 2 tyres). The problem is there. the tires gas pressure is correct. what else could it be?
  16. E

Wira MIVEC for sale

Monster ! Bro Calvin...is that a suis for cut out exhaust? U got PM..
  17. E

JB New Section........ Part 4.....

even got FB also not everyone can view in office during working hours. Both side update would be great.
  18. E

JB New Section........ Part 4.....

Hi everyone..JB kaki here too...eventhough i seldom reply.but following this thread everytime there is an update. But my car stock standard onli...
  19. E

When is the time for aircond check-up?

If my air con sometimes blow cold air..but sometimes not cold (only blow air but not cold at all)..after a while it turn back to cold air What does it means? FYI. i just service my aircon 2mths ago.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

i ll turbocharge my ride next year, now i got a offer from a reputable dealer, not very familiar with it but he taught me a lot of car mod knowledge, he himself is regular racer in sepang.

1. Skyline intercooler ( dunno is 32/33/34 ) = rm700
2. Tial 48mm wastegate = rm1100
3. HKS type s bov = rm350

all item above is used part, but original item, shall i go for it?

I m using D2 racing suspension now, good handling but too stiff for daily use... is it all adjustable is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience